malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Jesus Christ this game needs a proper guide. I'm already stuck on " Find out how much you suck at being a mage. " Okay great, but where??!! Clicking every where like some lost begger. This just proves why I hate sandbox games and why they waste my time with nonsense.
This game is awful. The game developer made it that you have to pay him for a damn walk through so you can even find some damn scenes in the game! Without a walk through you may get 5 total scenes IF THAT! So he made the game intentionally awful so you have to buy the support.

1. Save at dialogues goes all the way back it does not save dialogues have to start all over to see if you make right choices

2. Locations are totally fucking broken. If you want to find an event at a location your going to be doing this shit as you can't just wait some than wait again. It's damn well retarded.. 1. enter screen 2. no event than wait 3. exit screen 4. enter screen again see if event if none repeat. You would have to do this for every damn hour for ever single day!

3. Dungeon event will give you the same cards so you have to just rinse and repeat trying to get a single new damn card. A simple check does this user have this card nope than assign that card. Nope it's damn well ranged.

4. A useless quest system as it only gives some highlights but you will miss everything. I feel another intentional thing to force you to pay for walk through.

So no walk through forget about seeing any scenes because they are fucking hidden! There is no damn way this was not intentional as no other game works this way. A save system that does not let you save in a conversation to see if you can find right events. You don't even know if there is an event if you choose right! This developer is damn greedy and going to make you pay to see anything! No other developer I have seen locks you out of a walk through!

So to find hidden events your going to be doing this shit for hours.

1. Enter Screen 1
2. No Event Wait an hour
3. Exit Screen 1
4. Repeat

That is 3 clicks per hour roughly and you have to repeat this step 24 x 3 = 72 clicks x 7 = 504 clicks. Now repeat this process for every damn screen! You can't even call this a sandbox at least with sandbox games you can sit in the same spot and just past time to see if an event triggers but this developer has made it impossible by even how the event triggers.

I feel that this developer is laughing his damn ass off thinking suckers you pay to play the game so you don't even really play it as you have to use a walk through and free players will never see even a quarter of the content! Keep feeding me your money!

Reactions: AmericanMarxxx666

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Jesus Christ this game needs a proper guide. I'm already stuck on " Find out how much you suck at being a mage. " Okay great, but where??!! Clicking every where like some lost begger. This just proves why I hate sandbox games and why they waste my time with nonsense.
Hey, don't blame sandbox games for this. This is just a horrible game.

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes