WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Ah, I'm so glad this got translated. One of my earliest faps, and one of the few games I still keep no matter how many I delete.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Actually it is 4, it also has the robot from Diamond City that serves you noodles and only speaks Japanese. Way too big to be a Fallout 3 Sentry Bot.
It's not Fallout 4 because this game came out significantly before 4 (might even predate New Vegas, not sure).

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I like that game very much actually. Shame that the scenes are so few.
Almoust only anal is damn nice (y)

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
how do you get to the robot planet, I'm at the point where I have lv 3 tool and I have honey on the ship, I don't really get what I have to do next, I found a game while out that I guess it's a reference to barrage but I don't know what to do next

Same, no idea where to find a disc and how to get to robots place

Feb 7, 2018
I used to have a full retexture of this game that I made that I accidentally deleted like an idiot which made all the characters and sex scenes nude.

longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
how do you get to the robot planet, I'm at the point where I have lv 3 tool and I have honey on the ship, I don't really get what I have to do next, I found a game while out that I guess it's a reference to barrage but I don't know what to do next
I think the trigger is to fix everything on the lower floor, the more stuff you fix, the better are the junk planets.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
niiice, I tried this game in japanese,it was intriguing but a bit complicated without translation

Riker56

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you for the translation! Are there any plans to translate other acid's works? People's been mentioning the Golden Planet as an example of a popular title.

Reactions: 5498353155

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
We really need this other game from the same dev translated
Both MCs get so much action it's really really really good. So good, in fact, that the dev has other plans for more bi games on top of the usual femMC ones.
I hope your prayer can be heard, I really loved that game, completed it at 100% even without translation but the game is so underated, almost no one knows it exists

RJ269588_img_smp1.jpg

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
wow this is finally in english(fan made)? Only played Barrage which was translated officially, the first game the devs made and loved it. Real pity their following works were all non translated.

God send

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes