Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Hey!! so I'm having some difficulties getting the language pack to work. My game still is bugging out like in the pictures above and I have the Japanese language pack installed on my computer. If anyone could help me that would be great!! <3

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hey!! so I'm having some difficulties getting the language pack to work. My game still is bugging out like in the pictures above and I have the Japanese language pack installed on my computer. If anyone could help me that would be great!! <3
use locale emulator

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
google locale emulator
press first result (pooi should be the web adress)
follow instructions, right click on the exe, launch in japanese
profit
And that website is safe right? I thought I read somewhere that there was some sketchy stuff going on, but I might be wrong

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
TO ANYONE WANTING A TRANSLATION FOR EXPLORER OF THE GOLDEN PLANET:

I made a thread requesting for a full translation request here: Thread

Please go give it some love! I really wanna see this game translated and would really appreciate any support you could give!

Goryokaku

Sep 13, 2017
did this one ever get finished, i likd the art style so i bought it ages ago but it was abandoned from what i renember.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. The text in the translation is super spaced out. Not sure why it makes it so hard to read, but it does.

I t ' s a l l l i k e t h i s.
Annoying.

Also, any way to resize the game window? All I can manage to do is swap between 'standard size' which is tiny, or fullscreen, which is a bit too big.

MsSiwy96

Jul 25, 2019
So does anyone figured out how to get to the robo island? I fixed bottom floor fully multiple times and still only get junk islands. I have even beaten the minigame in the computer but still nothing.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes