Wanna playtest a text-based corruption-themed RPG?

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello, I've been working on a Twine HTML game for some time, and now I think it's ready to be at least a demo. I want a little feedback before putting it to the public.

It is a text-based RPG with reluctant corruption theme (at least this is the theme of the current version). The main character finds himself transferred into another world with his landlady, and she is now dependent on him. She is sexy and he wants her, but she doesn't want him back.
For now, the game contains only some corruption scenes with the landlady. In the beginning, she never thought about the main character as a man, and in the end of the current version, she will undress to the underwear if he asks her, and allow him to touch her a bit. You can buy love potions and use them on her to make her a bit more excited about it, or you can just gradually do something a bit kinkier than what is considered normal at the time.

It's a demo with relatively small amount of content (there is a lot actually, but for the player it wouldn't seem like much on the surface), but you will be able to clearly see what I'm aiming for with this game if you play it, and I would like to hear some experience from the player's perspective.

English is not my native language, so I will appreciate some corrections from fluent English speakers, if you encounter any mistakes or something. Or if you find any bugs etc.

Here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Extract the downloaded archive and launch the HTML file.

Last edited: