Want cure my addiction other parts.

May 5, 2020
I havee recently downloaded cure my addiction game from here bit it is chapter 6 e 3 i want to play the parts before it as the story is not same as it is given in walkthroughs
I want help as i am unable to play a good game please tell me the link below

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I havee recently downloaded cure my addiction game from here bit it is chapter 6 e 3 i want to play the parts before...
In the game threads opening post under the spoiler labelled previous chapters. If a game is in multiple parts like that they all should usually be around, somewhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does not have a download for the original version "The Gift"
That's a full remake though isn't it, not a part one and part two type thing. The Awakening has a remake, but as the story from the first one isn't in the remake and it start where it left off both are in the opening post.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
That's a full remake though isn't it, not a part one and part two type thing. The Awakening has a remake, but as the story from the first one isn't in the remake and it start where it left off both are in the opening post.
WE have The Gift that has you living in a mansion with 6 women And Reloaded that has you living at home and maybe seducing one woman every month. Hmmmm

6.png

The Gift..........................the gift reloaded..............the gift abandoned

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The Gift Remake was started so long ago that it predates many of our current forum policies, so it seems the thread for the original version was just updated with the remake. There is no thread for the original.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The Gift Remake was started so long ago that it predates many of our current forum policies, so it seems the thread for the original version was just updated with the remake. There is no thread for the original.
Somewhere in the old thread "the gift" you'll find my post about modding the game, where I changed the layout of the mansion, added 40 rooms, a pool, gardens, garage, expanded the dungeon... "the girls" from a dozen popular games at the time, now live in that mansion. all for naught, when the game was restarted in renpy, then remade again as reloaded focusing on incest.

The Gift, original, was nearly complete. Reloaded, sputtered out with only 20% of the content, nothing compared to the original.