want to make an game - story need

xxxppxxx5

Feb 10, 2020
i got customize naked 3d women , i got some toy to play with and a full house
i don't know what players love ? walk at the house naked and use stuffs ? or let him like visual novel to talk and explore what i want ?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Mate if you just ask people what they like as a game then you will just copy what other games do, you need your own concept and style of game, overall I would say that if the mechanics and game is good, you will get quite a bit of support.

So first decide what you like, what fetishes do you ban and what will you have in your game. Here you have the generic guide that I always give:

1º Setting: Overall the first part is to choose the setting in which the game will develop, modern times, medieval, fantasy...

2º Concept: This part talks about what the game wants to accomplish and talks about the main character of the game, it is important to note that the concept only implies what can happen, it isn't a full explanation.

3º Fetishes: This goes before the mechanics because depending on what fetishes you have you may need different mechanics, for example a game that has femdom and maledom may find it interesting to add a dom/sub stat to characters, even if you only have one perhaps it could be useful to have a stat that limits the intensity based on it.

4º Mechanics: These would be the keys to your game, in here you have to write about all stats relevant to the game and their implications/future use.

5º Characters: In here you will talk about the main characters and secondary ones, overall it's important to not only write about their body but their personality and relationship with the different characters that are part of the game.

These 5 points are something that you have to write about in a document before you start to make the game, it's the core of the game, however as additional points we have:

6º Writing storylines: Developments that can happen during the game and the conditions for them to happen, especially relevant when we talk about replayable games because it's what gives that replayability.

It's important to know that a replayable game isn't made so that a player can obtain 100% of the scenes/storylines in their first run, which means that some storylines will lock or unlock based on the player's actions or perhaps even chance.

7º Writing missions: While the storylines are developments that can happen missions is what the player will see in the game, some missions are common to all storylines but others are related to each one. In many games they make a distinction between main quests and secondary ones just to clarify it to the player.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
I was in a similar boat as you. I just decided to make a game that doesn't have a story and focuses on game mechanics instead. Worth a shot if you're familiar with unreal and programming. Not everything has to be a damn visual novel.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I was in a similar boat as you. I just decided to make a game that doesn't have a story and focuses on game mechanics instead. Worth a shot if you're familiar with unreal and programming. Not everything has to be a damn visual novel.
Preach!!!
I would love to have more gameplay focused games.

@ the original poster.
A suggestion(Just a suggestion, Nothing more!! Back off he needs to make what he wants squad!!)

Managing the harem.
The main character has succesfull build his harem.
He will soon learn that was the easy part.
Now he needs to keeps his harem from tearing eatch other(or him) a new one.
Manage several woman with different personality.
Deal with jelousy, backstabing and emotinal garbage.
Can you keep your harem or will you lose it?

Basicly make a bunch of woman, the main character put them in the house with sex toys.
Then add a bunch of random events that the mc needs to deal with.
Give the woman stats that changed baised on the random events and what the mc does.

For example if you fuck the same woman a few times in a row the rest gets jealous and might decide to bully her away or try and convince you to fuck them.
Or meaby someone had a bad day and you need to lissen to there story without judgement or offering help.
Just being a lissing ear to let her vent.
Stuff like that.
Games require gameplay.
If we want to read a novel, We read a bloody novel.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Preach!!!
I would love to have more gameplay focused games.

@ the original poster.
A suggestion(Just a suggestion, Nothing more!! Back off he needs to make what he wants squad!!)

Managing the harem.
The main character has succesfull build his harem.
He will soon learn that was the easy part.
Now he needs to keeps his harem from tearing eatch other(or him) a new one.
Manage several woman with different personality.
Deal with jelousy, backstabing and emotinal garbage.
Can you keep your harem or will you lose it?

Basicly make a bunch of woman, the main character put them in the house with sex toys.
Then add a bunch of random events that the mc needs to deal with.
Give the woman stats that changed baised on the random events and what the mc does.

For example if you fuck the same woman a few times in a row the rest gets jealous and might decide to bully her away or try and convince you to fuck them.
Or meaby someone had a bad day and you need to lissen to there story without judgement or offering help.
Just being a lissing ear to let her vent.
Stuff like that.
Games require gameplay.
If we want to read a novel, We read a bloody novel.
Is my profile image related to someone that backs off??!!

Nah being serious it's an okay idea, overall there are multiple ways to add gameplay into a game, a few examples:

-Fights for dominance: Overall when the characters that are in a relationship try to be the one in control of a relationship, it can be quite fun.

-Harem management: Overall it's what you said, having to deal with multiple women and the problems related to it, to be fair a badly managed harem would end up dissolving itself with time.

-Rivals and NTR: It's related to having to deal with other people so that they don't fuck your girlfriend/harem. It doesn't have to be a male as the rival and in fact sometimes the rival is within the harem, it is quite common that women of a harem develop lesbian tendencies even more when it's a big harem.

-Adecuate use of forced content: On this point we have the fail to do X and you will be forced, many games focus the defeat/rape mechanic, basically the MC after getting defeated will have the enemy doing whatever he/she wants with the MC.

-Events that can be prevented: I do take it outside of NTR because it isn't truly related to the MC, basically it's for example that a girl may be captured by the lord and rape her, however you don't know the girl or anything like that, it's kind of things that happen in the world and that you may decide to do something or just ignore it because it isn't your problem.

The only one that I have seen on the current english hentai games market is the "adecuate use of forced content", being the best example Coc, Coc2 and tits, basically fenoxo games.

About fights for dominance before perhaps I would have given it to cloud 10, mainly because it has an AI that is trying to brainwash you to submit, however I believe it became too optional to actually fall on this part.

Ironically one that I expected to happen a lot which is harem management is perhaps the most ignored one of all. Overall most of the games go into "fun times" being totally oblivious to that and giving the MC almost infinite stamina and an unnatural cum capacity.