[R>Artist 3D] Want to Meet Some 3D Artist and Start an Animation Company Together

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
I want to start An Adult Entertainment Movie Company. I got the idea and plots and all the directions we should go in. It's a Dream of mine. It would be different in nature and we sure will gather enough attention with this project of ours.
I am an Artist myself and know a little bit about Arts, Movie making and Animation. I want to meet some 3D Artist/Animators so we can collaborate, become trusted partners and start our Company together.

I know we will be Successful and We will make a good business.

If you are interested then please contact me and we can discuss our project further.
My Twitter-

Thank you.

Here is a Reference
Humaned.png

Last edited:

kinrean

May 12, 2018
I want to start An Adult Entertainment Movie Company. I got the idea and plots and all the directions we should go in. It's a Dream of mine. It would be different in nature and we sure will gather enough attention with this project of ours.
I am an Artist myself and know a little bit about Arts, Movie making and Animation. I want to meet some 3D Artist/Animators so we can collaborate, become trusted partners and start our Company together.

I know we will be Successful and We will make a good business.
i don't know if you are money first or fun/art first. but i will say in collaborate is about if can work together. so i do suggest to start a thing like game jam. a very simple project for people to join and see if they can work together.

i will like to test or know each other more first , before a business partners

and it best to make like a discord sever so people can just join and see what kind of people or way of working.

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
i don't know if you are money first or fun/art first. but i will say in collaborate is about if can work together. so i do suggest to start a thing like game jam. a very simple project for people to join and see if they can work together.

i will like to test or know each other more first , before a business partners

and it best to make like a discord sever so people can just join and see what kind of people or way of working.

Aw That's very good to hear. As you asked, If I am a money first or Fun Art first guy, I will answer you like this, I will make sure my partners are paid fair and well. I mean, Well it would be our company so in hard times we will suffer together and in good times we will get all the money we want. To me I am more interested in the work, I want to give the world something new and truly entertaining. And if you put passion into anything people will notice and you will be successful. So I am the Guy who is focused on The Art and the Project and the Work but I sure do give making money a high priority.

As you suggested, I would like to start a game jam and get more people involved. I am sure we will find people who are interested in our work. It's new to me and I don't know many people so I would appreciate any help here.

And I already own a Discord Server based on the Art/Fetish Community we would be working on
You can join-

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i joined your discord server, let me know if you started a game jam or have some work. the truth test is when the work start.

but i do say your discord server already got alot going on, it best to make a organize category for the project /game jam/drawing jam.

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
i joined your discord server, let me know if you started a game jam or have some work. the truth test is when the work start.

but i do say your discord server already got alot going on, it best to make a organize category for the project /game jam/drawing jam.
Oh thank you. Sure I will talk to you on discord and make the adjustments when needed.

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Would you be able to fund the 3d artist until the company starts making money? Not a huge sum but at least to make it worth the time of the artist and not end up like a test thing like every other job here.

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
Would you be able to fund the 3d artist until the company starts making money? Not a huge sum but at least to make it worth the time of the artist and not end up like a test thing like every other job here.
That is a very good concern and I thought of it as well. I am looking for people who would be invested in this project. At first we won't make much but I would be fair and give what is owed to everyone. Right now I am on the phase of getting to know people and recruit a team of trustworthy and talented individuals. Once we get past that I do think we can start working and discuss payments.

You see I am not interested in making people work for free. Yes I will cover the cost of the Artists. I might have to crowdfund the project or take a loan on my own to get is us started.

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
You see there are many new startups that comes and goes and dies before it can take off. There is a concern that Our project could fail as well but I have this deep feeling from my heart that we would be massively successful and doing this would be the right step.
So yeah I am fully in this project and I will give it my all. I just want someone who would also do the same and put a faith in me.

WoolfyXoX

Sep 27, 2023
Have got two Artists so far. Anyone Interested? I am still looking for Artists who would like to join.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i can do few animations for you contact me on on my games discord :)

• Hey there
Reactions: WoolfyXoX