Seeking Want to start a game, what would you like?

What kind of game would you like to see ?

• A Transgender/Futa Story

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • A Femdom Story

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A Non-Consent Story

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • A Whore Simulation

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A Complete Experience

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

dremm

Jun 2, 2017
Hello Everyone, my name is Dremm and Im a 3D artist.
I want to start a game and I have plenty ideas. I would like to have your thoughts on the kind of game I want to make and maybe some ideas about what you would like to see.
I have some specific ideas myself but focus on one or two could be better for the story, characters and overall enjoyment. Most of the stories I'm into would have a male as a protagonist.
I'd like to have your thoughts on any kind of story, even if you don't vote for it in the poll.

A Transgender/Futa Story.
A love trans girls and would like to implement the idea in a story. Could be a guy in a full trans city or university.

A Femdom Story
Could contain domme girls, trans girls, forced-bi, slaves etc.

A Non-Consent Story
Being Target of non-consent sex, str8 character being forced by men or trans, violence, trap, forced prostitution, slave. (A more extreme version of a Femdom Story)

A Whore simulation
As a man or a woman, being a prostitute. Manage your money, prices, level of client satisfaction, your services. Maybe also have to manage how much you can take a day/week, so you are not broken.

A Complete Experience
Have a bit of everything in a story, mostly straight sex but also a few trans/futa characters. Possibility of gay sex. Forced-bi, sub, domination, non-consent in a small amount.

Thanks for your answers and vote. Sorry for my english if I made a couple of mistakes.
Hope you will have fun playing my future game.

Enjoy, peace.

Reactions: AlixWoe

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Femdom is the only genre you mentioned that is pretty underserved when it comes to games that actually focus on it. So I guess the question is if you want to make a game for a niche audience but have less competition or do you want to make a game with a big audience and hundreds of similar games.

Whatever you do, you should make the game you want to make, because if you start chasing trends you'll lose motivation to work on the game. First and foremost the game has to be fun/hot to you.