Want to upload a translation but questions

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi. So, I've translated a game in the past and in that case it was pretty straight forward how I go about uploading it on F95, since it was just a text file for the translated text. Uh, but now I have translated a doujin / manga / comic, whatever you want to call it. The zipped contents are 63 mb and I have to upload it that way since I OCR'd and edited like 90 images.

Alas, reading the comic uploading rules on this site made my head spin with their literal 18 different rules and conditions. I couldn't figure out what the heck you are meant to do with that. I also don't even have permission to start a thread there, so /shrug. And just uploading it into the translation forum, where I put my game translation, doesn't seem quite right either since they are all games in there. Additionally, I don't really want to have to figure out 3 different upload hosts for this, though I can stick it on my google drive account.

As for what it is, it's a translation / OCR edit of a Japanese doujin, link here: