Seeking Wanted: really good 2D games

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
Hey there,

I'm on my wits end because I can't figure out the site. I'm really fond of 2D and 2DCG adult games and I'd like to ask the community to recommend more. Below is a list of what I played so far and that might be a good indication of what I'm looking for. I'd like to say that I'm looking for finished/near finished/have hours of content and choices. I'm actively following several projects in developement but right now I'm looking for something that can last the night

I DO NOT want to play games that are essentially 3D (manily because they are too big in size and I enjoy the artistic vein of 2D)

Played and enjoyed:
- Summertime Saga
- A Town Uncovered
- Seeds of Chaos
- Price of Freedom: Avarice
- Quickie: a love hotel story
- Lewd Town Adventures
- Our Red String by Eva Kiss

Played and somewhat enjoyed:
- The Fate of Irnia
- Waifu Academy (by Irphaeus)
- Insexity
- Crusoe had it easy
- Breeding Farm (by team bieno)
- Monster Girl Club by bifrost

Played but didn't enjoy:
- IA
- Dark Affection

The list above is incomplete, I recently reinstalled my PC after a hardware upgrade and the download folder became empty.

Thanks for all the recommendations in advance

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
GGGB is Eva Kiss's earlier game, and easily one of the most celebrated games in the genre.
Dunno how you feel about trainers, but Witch Trainer Silver Mod is definitely an all-nighter kinda game.
Since it seems you like male-MC harem games, AZL and ZR might be up your alley.
My personal favorite right now is SKA, though it doesn't really resemble any of your games I recognize.

If you don't know about Latest Updates, you can go there, filter for 2dcg and whatever other tags you want.

Reactions: gart578

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
GGGB is Eva Kiss's earlier game, and easily one of the most celebrated games in the genre.
Dunno how you feel about trainers, but Witch Trainer Silver Mod is definitely an all-nighter kinda game.
Since it seems you like male-MC harem games, AZL and ZR might be up your alley.
My personal favorite right now is SKA, though it doesn't really resemble any of your games I recognize.

If you don't know about Latest Updates, you can go there, filter for 2dcg and whatever other tags you want.
Thank you for the answers.

I'm sorry, I just realized that it seems that I only like male-MC harem: that is not the case. Seeds of Chaos is a really really good "hero's corruption arc" type of game and it might as well have 2 protagonists (both Rowan and Alexia), also it let's the player explore multiple angles and fetishesm not confined to heterosexuality and the lineup is pretty diverse.

A Town Uncovered got my attention because of the artstyle and the "sandbox" approach like Summertime Saga. And while the cast in these two are equally diverse, I don't really like the "male MC get bitches because of the 15-inch ladykiller" genre.

Price of Freedom: Avarice might be a true male-MC harem game but it has the most refined quality in any adult games I've ever seen.

-

tl;dr: that being said, I'll check out AZL and ZR but I'm not fond of a cast where's everyone is at least D cup and above. I'm more of a flat is justice + thighs guy.