Wanted to Gauge Interest In My Project

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys, I hope it's ok to post this here. I have been working on this project for quite some time, but never really revealed much of it because I am such a perfectionist. Mainly, I just wanted to show off a bit of it now and see what people thought of it at a glance, and see what the response is.

The game is Bangbridge University. It is an interactive dating sim/visual novel that takes place on a college campus. You are a new student (male) that moved to a new town for school, and the game documents your journey as you meet new girls on campus and build relationships. I chose the setting for a few reasons, but one of them is that I knew a college setting would give me an opportunity to include a wide variety of ethnicities in your potential partners, different fantasy settings and fetishes, and a lot of varied environments.

You will get to have sexual interactions with all types of girls, including members of the school faculty, and I plan to include as many fetishes and types of interactions as I can, adding more over time. The scenes will eventually be animated, but at this time are just still images.

Gameplay will be - for all intents and purposes - similar to Summertime Saga. There will be a money system where you will be able to earn and spend money at various locations on campus, which will also tie into favors and gifts that you will be able to buy for potential sex partners.

Please let me know what you all think, and feel free to ask any questions at all. I am happy to answer anything I can!

Thank you all!

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your project.

P.S. one of my artists, is a bainbridge graduate.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The artwork is good, the premise isn't that new, but it'll be interesting to see where you go with it.
More or less the same here.
Before seen the CG, my thought was "yet another bang all the campus girls game, start to be boring". But the CG are good looking and can possibly save the game. Alas it's not really possible to tell beforehand. It will depend of way the story part will be handled.

This said, there's a public for this kind of games whatever their effective qualities ; especially for 2D games. So, it can possibly succeed.

DeadPotato

Developer of Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice
Game Developer
May 8, 2018
While the premise isn't anything new. It's the execution that counts.
Looking forward to see what comes out of this. Good luck! C: