Wanted to get some opinions on an art sequence I made

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks okay-ish, if you don't look too closely. :whistle::coffee:

3.png could use face corrections, left cheek in particular.
4 and 5 have different tongue color, and the left cheek bug still sticks out a little bit.
4 also seem to show her upper teeth a little while 5 doesn't.
2 has different eyelashes, hair(probably light difference), and the maid costume looks a bit different.
1 has the crown of the dick split into two it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBipto

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
It ALMOST looks AI generated.
Because it is.
Ignoring the weird dickhead, the artstyle changes between 1 and 2, and the clothes just have completely different details in 1 2 and 4, from 4 to 5 her tongue changes from bright red to a more pink colour. (No artist would do this since it's just more needless work)

Same with the guys pubes completely different texture between 1 and 2 why not just copy and paste that shit.

If this isn't an Ai.GI than clearly this is the artist they're "learning" from.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
I also would say it's AI. Neverthless why not? The creator should just work on the consistency between pics manually.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
at a quick glance it doesn't look bad, but if you stop and look a little more carefully, you notice some inaccuracies... always remember that small details determine a job well done, from a job done excellently. I too noticed some imperfections such as the crown of the penis divided in two in the first image, or the different color of the tongue between photo four and photo five... the rest I admit that after reading the other comments I looked carefully, and I indeed saw the other inconsistencies.
in the end I would tell you to pay more attention to detail, but you're not off to a bad start, I've seen worse around. :cool: