[R>Writer] Wanted Writer (Request Fullfilled)

The M.O.

Nov 27, 2020
-Request Fullfilled-

Project:
- A game based on the fetish of snuff. The plot is two ladies after an end of the world type event. The ladies before the event are sort of business wreaker's. They infiltrate and bring down a business from the inside-out. Behind them are a shadowy group who have an interest in snuff. After the end of the world event, this organisation is no more, and the girls left to fend for themselves.

They girls had a determined career path laid out for them before everything went pear shaped. First, do a sew years taking down bussiness then prepare to 'retire', find a man, start a family. From this life they go to a world where every woman is looking for a man (most of the men have died) and their previous occupation taking down business has become more tricky and violent as the girls have to navigate the ad-hoc gangs of women that surround the remaining men.

Game will most likely contain elements of Mind Control. It's the basis of the first script I have written. I can be convinced to drop it and start again, should my co-writer react negatively

I want a bit of quality talk in the game. 90% of the game will be silent protagonist, short sharp dialogue. Some parts will have opportunities for interpersonal talk. I want quality talk on business to be a part of the game. What I mean by quality talk is dialogue that is practical, memorable thought provoking . I'd like for a player when finished playing this game to nearly feel confident enough to run a business. After saying all that, I do realise many players do not want a lot of talk in their games. So, thought to keep this talk to the side and segwayd plays a part as well.

Tools used to make the game. Daz3D and Ren'py.

First person for the vast majority of the game.

Developer:
- Discord and Samepage

Looking for:
- A writer looking for an interesting project to work on. Someone able to communicate a lot. For my part I will do my best to lead the writing as best I can. An applicant must be willing to sign a contract when all is sure. Someone over 40 years of age.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share 25%

Work commitment:
- Once the writing is completed, it's on to Daz artists. I would like a lot of communication time, to talk about story elements and the overall plot a lot. 2 months of co-writing before soliciting for Daz artists.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord and Samepage

Last edited: