[S>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Wanting to stretch my writing muscles!

ErWatch

Aug 24, 2017
Skills:
-I am a fairly skilled creative writer of multiple genres. I have dabbled in erotic writing and storytelling before but more for private reading of a significant other rather than publicly read. And no, these aren't spicy texts. They are full fledged stories and fantasies written over several installments. I was told that I was quite good at making the scenes feel real and "transportative", and I should try writing for other people.

While I do not have the ability to program or physically make scenes, I am quite good at visualizing scenes and helping describe how they should be shot/put together. If you needed or wanted someone's help framing a scene out on paper or figuring out how to make something look good, I am your guy.

I frequently have large blocks of free time that I can use for writing and I am quick on a keyboard. So I am able to crank out stories and snippets when I have something to write on. I also have many of my own ideas that flow pretty freely.

Preferred method of contact:
-I can be contacted on discord fairly easily. If you are at all interested in my services, feel free to message me and ask for it!

Employment Type & Rates:
-I am a very flexible person financially. My preferred employment type would be a share of the profits of a game (if there are any). A new start up that is proven to be something the person is dedicated to and wants to finish, I would happily begin writing for free if there was an agreement for payment when money started coming in. If someone needed a quicker write up for a one time fee, I would be completely fine with that as well. But if it is a project that is going to extend for a longer duration, I would certainly prefer to extend my payment over that time-if at all possible.

As far as rates go, I am not super greedy about my time right now. So contact me and we can discuss all of that. I am very easy going!

Availability:
-Something I see as a skill in itself is availability. My job allows me to have large portions of free time. I tend to travel some, but have a functioning laptop and a phone I can write on. Meeting deadlines would not be a problem for me once so ever.

Work Samples:
-As my main samples for what this site needs are personal stories for my significant other, I can not share those. However, one of my favorite things to do is get a prompt and have to write something for it quickly. It challenges me not having thought about the topic myself prior to seeing it. I would love for you to give me your own idea or just a random one to write about for you.

I also currently have an entire game's story that I am writing. It is my own personal project, but I am hopeless with most of the technical aspects of game making. If you would be interested in making what I have thought up, I would gladly share some of what I have already. The entire framework of the story is already done and I am beginning to work on character development and writing the prologue.

Additional comments:
-After playing many games on this site and seeing many people complain at the quality of writing on a lot of games, I thought it would be very fun and rewarding to try my hand at writing something for people to experience on this site! I am very much looking forward to working with any game developers out there needing a writer!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Reach out to Devs where you notice both criticisms of the text, and where you enjoy what they are trying to do.

Find a way to help them. Send them corrections, ideas, support, etc.

That will get your foot into the door.

Regardless of what we're trying to do, anytime we want to do something with others, the ability to build relationships will be essential. Build some relationships. At worst, you will find out who you don't want to work with, which is valuable information to acquire.

Reactions: Mando Logica