whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
1649151520200.png
Anyone knows how to progress from this point? Somehow despite havin the asked herbs I still cant disband with the fighter to process to the next day. Thanks for any help!

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I took the svs 1.8 ENG version and went ahead and downloaded it painfully at 30kbps overnight kek

Yet to actually play it but i'm gonna upload it here on (yeah there's probably something faster but still beats the free adware hostingsl Lol)

Edit: Follow the thread for a fixed version of this. You can't play this version on itself, its majorly bugged.
im-doing-my-part-dogecoin.gif

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
I took the svs 1.8 ENG version and went ahead and downloaded it painfully at 30kbps overnight kek

Yet to actually play it but i'm gonna upload it here on (yeah there's probably something faster but still beats the free adware hostingsl Lol)

View attachment 1744602
very nice soldier!

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021

so this is the full english version? Hows it running. Ive been waiting for a while now to play an eng version but nothing comin

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
so this is the full english version? Hows it running. Ive been waiting for a while now to play an eng version but nothing comin
AFAIK the game has been released? 1.08 seems like a full release version
there's this weird version of f95 too lol that has a thread the world [Final] on it

you can try that

Unfortunately the svs "1.8" that I uploaded, its been mentioned to be buggy in the thread before

Version 1.08 of English, is not very well done since it has several flaws, I was playing it but I do not recommend it, it is better to play Version 1.02 that is going through here, since that is a better stable version and calmer.
the following error happened to me too, I had a modified 1.02 version that got rid of many snags, gotta play around and apply those bugfixes on this one too i guess (I had a list of fixes that made it playable on a previous demo, guess i'll play around with them)

Version 1.08 has this error after fall off the bridge lmao

View attachment 1731784

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
AFAIK the game has been released? 1.08 seems like a full release version
there's this weird version of f95 too lol that has a thread the world [Final] on it

you can try that

Unfortunately the svs "1.8" that I uploaded, its been mentioned to be buggy in the thread before

the following error happened to me too, I had a modified 1.02 version that got rid of many snags, gotta play around and apply those bugfixes on this one too i guess (I had a list of fixes that made it playable on a previous demo, guess i'll play around with them)
Here's some potential fixes from the previous version that i tried-

fog 4 fix works for that, can't figure out fog 3 and shadowslanting though.

For fog 3 props to this i guess? :) I have yet to try it (version 1.2):

Edit: nvm , that's for the old version, to fix fog 3 goto map083.json

Fog 4 fix :

^ Praise Booty Butt Cheeks!
Unless someone's got better fixes for 1.08 lol help me out, also the previous saves wont work on 1.08

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes