Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lmao, you guys really ?
This is a female protagonist game, in a sense, it's Otome game aka reverse harem game.
Gosh, NTR shaming gotta stop at some point, you know ?

Reactions: Kaoshin
Aug 14, 2021
Lmao, you guys really ?
This is a female protagonist game, in a sense, it's Otome game aka reverse harem game.
Gosh, NTR shaming gotta stop at some point, you know ?
We're not kink-shaming anyone here, we're telling the guy that the game is not ntr, but more of a cock carousel type of game or play the game that is not intended, by finishing the game without any sexual encounter.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
We're not kink-shaming anyone here, we're telling the guy that the game is not ntr, but more of a cock carousel type of game or play the game that is not intended, by finishing the game without any sexual encounter.
Worry not, that message is clearly directed at the guy that started the NTR question in the first place. The Tag clearly indicated Female Protagonist, and he went and pointed finger at the over 100 years old shota elf being protagonist, tourists and their sightseeing I swear...

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
after you beat the main boss, there are still other things like elemental dragon bosses around, and you get to recruit other big tiddy female party members, along with the 3 male party members, you get to shift and change party members as you please. I think besides the sorceress friend, there's also an assassin and a swordswoman. but I played without reading text cause untranslated, so not that fun lmao.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Another tl patch for version 1.02:
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

Gonna be brief, since I have a massive headache:
- translated almost all Harapania maps (a couple of love hotel rooms and one arena map left);
- edited title screen images;
- translated name pops (blacksmith, inn, etc) on the maps I already finished.
That's nice, thanks! Still can't wait for the elf village to be fully translated.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Even with the fix there is still a Length error from the Tentacle monster on the train.
I think its this line here, same issue as the other length errors. Need help identifying

1649681514590.png

Note: I havent played much myself, are there any other length errors of note kindly mention them anyone if they encounter them

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Okay new problem. What is this? View attachment 1751129
there's a 15kb file with the name "キルスティン&アリア.rpgmvp" that should be in your www\img\characters folder, if it goes by some other name (probably misencoded and in Chinese, probably 僉儖僗僥傿儞&傾儕傾.rpgmvp), use the 15kb as reference and change it to the above mentioned name.

Or just paste this , you clearly havent applied the fixes mentioned previously

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for your work on this thread, you should probably upload a version with all the fixes you did otherwise people are going to continue asking help for every single bug
I'm refraining for now since the last time I uploaded the glitched svs version the thread got updated with it lmao.

And my own personal version is a bloated experiment with a dozen versions stamped together into one folder lmao. It would benifit everyone if a patch is just placed/linked on the thread head. Besdies, I can't take credit for the fixes, especially the length and the 1% one

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I think its this line here, same issue as the other length errors. Need help identifying

View attachment 1751622

Note: I havent played much myself, are there any other length errors of note kindly mention them anyone if they encounter them
Small fix for variables showing "% 1" instead of their respective values.

Use at your own risk, message me if there is something else that needs fixing.
length error fix
The length error was caused by the MTL adding spaces to the code 1_t=2_subject=\C[10]非処女. I wonder if the titles will also cause a crash because they also have spaces added.
Doast mythyic

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
there's a 15kb file with the name "キルスティン&アリア.rpgmvp" that should be in your www\img\characters folder, if it goes by some other name (probably misencoded and in Chinese, probably 僉儖僗僥傿儞&傾儕傾.rpgmvp), use the 15kb as reference and change it to the above mentioned name.

Or just paste this , you clearly havent applied the fixes mentioned previously

Thank you! it works, honestly i still have no idea how you guys figure this out. much gratitude

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I got length error for the forest orc scene, any fixes or does anyone have a game link download that is fixed?
spider and orc scene seem fine to me. atleast in the CG gallery where I tried them. Tentacles seems broken as i mentioned above

Edit: Kek bloated the thread into page 69, nice.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes