LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Can someone upload the original data folder? Data value showing as % 1,2,3 which has a very simple fix, basic stuff you learn in mtl 101, tells me there is probably a lot of fuckery going on that can lead to a lot of errors. I won't be surprised individual characters used for naming a char got translated too or if file names and variables got translated which can lead to game breaking errors.

I need the original data to compare to and fix it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Because i don't like it ?
You tried the game yet ? off the top of my foggy head at the moment, there's like 3 ways in-game to prevent pregnancy, 2 ways to cheese your character out of pregnancy state and one way of brute-enforcing it to not happen by getting good at the game (bruh, it's turn based rpg, if you can't even manage a git gud...), game's pretty lenient on you. If you don't like something then don't bother explaining yourself, just move on to other stuffs.
so which version is best recomended to play- fap
1.02 pre-patched partial uploaded by translator few pages back, no cut-content and is game breaking bugs-free, there's still some gameplay bugs regarding some skills (pretty hard to spot, so you don't have to worry about these)
I recomend u to play the japanese version without mtl, i finished the game, even do post end game and never get a single error or crash of any kind. I want to play it on english too but looking at the issues everyone is having....Hope we get a proper translation.
yeah, 30 hours well spent, story's decent enough and the art is hot.

how do i find seane gallery
Finish the game. If you used a save posted here, in game, press O, final choice.

Reactions: Jhony234

unknownausar

Nov 8, 2021
Is there a save editor? or the stat character it seems the MC doesn't get "debuffed". ended up using one of the saves and don't want to slough through the dialogue again from the beginning of the game.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes