[Unreal Engine] Warden of the Citadel [v0.6.0] [Rigsumore]

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.04 - 14.59.38.12.png

Overview
Warden of the Citadel is an Adult Video Game in the making, using the Unreal Engine 4. It is a 1st/3rd person fantasy RPG with a heavy focus on adult content, exploration, base-building, looting and player progression.

Intro:
You start the game as a young male, who had to flee from his home country after being persecuted as a criminal. By sea, you arrive to a new continent, and after initial struggles find yourself being appointed as Warden of the Citadel.
As Warden, you have to rebuild and refortify your Citadel, which serves as a gateway to the Underworld. The Underworld is where demons reside. Races of both Overworld and Underworld are in an eternal war. For that reason the Overworld decided to build the citadels - giant defensive structures - in order to repel any emerging demon raid.
As you become Warden, the citadel is in terrible shape. Your predecessor managed the place to the ground, most of the garrison disbanded and the dungeons are swarmed by demons.
You realize the impending threat of a new demon assault, and rebuild the citadel to its former glory. As a reward for your efforts you become the main power in the region and gather a following of loyal servants that obey your every command.

Core Game Concepts:
Adult Content
  • Gain Amity with NPC's and unlock adult activities
  • Give certain gifts to NPC's
  • Dress-up your servants
  • Recruit NPC's to live in the citadel as servants that obey your command
  • Utilize the citadel dungeons: make your prisoners talk!
  • Visit the red light districts

Gameplay
  • Open world with caves and dungeons
  • High Difficulty
  • Player learns the ability to switch between male/female player form
  • Customizable player look (male and female)
  • Citadel serves as player home-base that can be repaired and upgraded
  • Manage your own faction
  • Level-Ups and Skills
  • Gear-Upgrading and random Rarity-Tiers
  • Citadel Dungeons serve as difficult Endgame Content and offer the best loot
  • Various Unlockables: costumes, furniture, transformations
  • Character Amity System - Make NPCs like you through quests and gifts - then recruit them as servants
  • Economy that stays relevant throughout the whole the game: items can be crafted or dismantled for useful materials, many upgrades/unlockables that require gold

Setting
  • Many different races (humans, orcs, elfs, different kinds of demons, ...)
  • Plays mostly in a fantasy setting with occasional modern elements
  • Races have different technological advancements
  • World that is composed of the Overworld and the Underworld

Thread Updated: 2019-03-25
GameUpdated: 2019-03-08
Developer: Rigsumore -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
3D game, Female protagonist, RPG

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
n/a

From the DEV:
From this version onwards(0.5) the game will be released in 2 different versions.

• Patrons (Supporter Tier or higher) will get the uncensored version 1 week early.
  • The public, censored version will be released with a 1 week delay.

Most Up-to-date version can be found here:
DOWNLOAD: - - -

Attachments

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm i see male protagonist, but all pic show female.. i guess we are on FPS view right ?

also, would like to know the plan of it. i mean like, what it gonna be exactly... kind of fable style ? or adventures, vacacion ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah nvm, i just saw that ( it should be add in a spoiler or something .. ) under "gameplay" .

Gameplay
Explore the open world, collect loot and gear, level up, collect unlockables (costumes), complete quests and engage in adult activities.
Play in 1st / 3rd person mode. Switch between male/female player form on the fly

Papa Ernie

Old Man and the Sea
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Pros:
Run speed and first person camera were excellent.
Environment textures and lighting were very well done.
Ability to interact with objects was a nice surprise.
The day/night cycle was pretty.
No lag or bugs found.
The teleport feature was fun (press F1 to see the key assignments).

Cons:
Little more than a tech demo.
Camera zoom speed needs to be increased.
Character models need a lot of work.
Building/objects models need work.

Overall, a decent tech demo. Good luck with your game!

tg

May 1, 2017
I have to say, I really love the shape of these females. I like the emphasizes hips narrowing sharply around the ribcage, and then the suitably size boobs on them. If you do improve the models, I really hope you don't change their existing shape at all. just do something for the shininess and add better skins. I love the shapes!

Reactions: rudigers

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Looks really good, i hope it won't end up abandoned (99% that it will). I hope it will have body sliders so we can adjust body shapes, and npcs should have different body shapes as well, i'm fed up with npcs having the same model.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Is there anything to do or just a demo? Besides wandering arround the island and entering the cabin I can't find anything else.

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for moving the thread and fixing it!

And yes, the game is more of a demo right now. I came to a point where most things were working somewhat as intended so I wanted to release a version before I start breaking stuff again.

As for the general direction of the game I am still working things out. There are some concepts I want to pursue but not much is really set in stone right now. I want to keep the game rather small than big with a manageable world size and npc amount.

RedPillBlues

I'm an angery boi
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Models look like they're made of plastic, not a good look.

@Rigsumore You should open a ticket (contact us, at the bottom of any page) and request the game developer tag.

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
My screen is flashing purple while in this game anyone have any idea why?

Sorry I have never seen this problem. Can you see the game world at all and try lowering the graphic settings (esc button) to the lowest to see if that fixes it?
Otherwise it might be related to graphic card drivers so make sure they are up to date.

Not sure if this is the same problem but maybe it helps: