Ren'Py - Abandoned - Warfu [v0.3.2] [Mirrodin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1002688

The Art is S Teir, and the risk game is actually kinda fun once get the hang of it, the problem is getting the hang of things tho
    The Tutorial needs to be more fleshed out to really explain how the game works and the consequences of taking certain prizes over others and what stats mean.
    Besides some bug fixes and what I mentioned before the game is Great
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Love, LOVE, the art.
    Game play... meeeeeeh, not so much.
    I like what it's trying to go for but the end result, not helped by the language barrier for many users, isn't as smooth to play as would make it fun.
    It's definitely not bad but I have this rating standard, if I'd rather just have a CG rip of the game I can't go above a 3. In this case while I like what it's trying to go for, I can't say I enjoy playing it after two attempts and I just wish I could see the CG.
    I'll hold out hope though and possibly re-review in the future, if the Risk style game play gets cleaned up and a few things perfected it could be a good game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

laser14

Art was good, the rules of the game weren't super clear, but you pick it up quick enough. I am a big risk fan and I am very excited to see where this goes!

The translation has a few small confusions at times, but it's terrific compared to many translations out there.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Totes_Adorbs

It's a Risk game, pure and simple, nothing too special gameplay wise, The gameplay is solid, easy to understand, fast, and simple.

The visuals in-game are kinda bland, but out of game, the art is truly beautiful and stunning, There seems to be 5ish different maps you can play on, and 3 girls, with 4 scenes between them. Beautiful animations for whats currently in the game, A level up system is in place to make the game easier, on every victory.

The only downside I'd say(Unless I missed it) there's no gallery option to replay the animated scenes already watched. But all in all, solid, keep up the good work my dude.