Seeking Warhammer 40k games :D

Arkim

Sep 22, 2020
Ye so any games like inquisitor trainer set in the 40k universe? any good games that is :)

I fucking love this universe and it's time to enjoy the erotic games set in it after going through almost everything video game that was created for it.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Games Workshop made sure to shy away from actual sexuality(not the models clother/armor though), and go All-in on violence, as it's "Meant to appeal to kids and teenagers"(not really) but in america sexuality is taboo... So most people associate it more with violence and gore than sex... And GW is also HIGHLY PROTECTIVE of their IP, with TONS of Cease & Desist being issued, so most people would rather not bother with it, or risk having their legal department knocking on their doorstep...

So, other than inquisitor trainer, haven't found anything decent game-wise(if you go to rule34, there is some nice artwork around though...).

• Haha
Reactions: ARISTOCRATIC21

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
do you mean inquisitor trainer?
If you mean me, no, I recall some other game with I think a daemonette MC, possibly in black-and-white and probably pixel-art. Might have actually gotten a full release. And actually, I think there was another one (RPGM?) that went nowhere.

Gopnikas

Nov 14, 2018
If you mean me, no, I recall some other game with I think a daemonette MC, possibly in black-and-white and probably pixel-art. Might have actually gotten a full release. And actually, I think there was another one (RPGM?) that went nowhere.
You wouldn't happen to have remembered the name of this game ?