Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
You can brew a new potion: slime repellent, you can find the recipe at the slime cave (see image). If you look at Alice's library you will know why we failed to collect mandragora so many times, even after reaching master level.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
[QUESTION] Rose mentions a dick growing spell. is that possible in the game yet?
Not yet as far as I know, and Idk if it is really supposed to be added. the comment seems more like her mocking the MC for walking around naked... maybe also cause Rose is used to Jaina's wang which is possibly larger than Krowleys ?
also noticed Carla's 'Relationship' is stuck at 5 (0.331). after having lunch, it shows her briefly but no point(s) added.
She has been bugged since past 3-4 updates... you will have to use the cheat room to raise her affection/relationship.
combat though... there is a broken mechanic when you lose. you get raped by the slime.
Ya I just gave up on playing fair on my 4-5th run through the game and just started using save editor to add +30 to all stats.

Dedicated to Zeca Suez.
I have yet to watch the new one.
You can press shift when you walk, or you can use a saved file from someone in the forum.
Oh found a solution to the whole Holding down the shift thing... something to do with sticky keys posted it somewhere in this thread. But that was made obsolete the right in the next build that came out where the Dev added auto-dash to the options.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i think ima have to start a new save then idk it won't show.
would you (or anyone reading this) be able to post a picture of where to stand before i waste my time? i'll just not play the game for a while i guess.
Oh sorry for the delayed response incase you are still looking for the busty slime it seems you can trigger her spawning by standing on the empty spot to the right side of the big vine/plant thing in the top right corner of the slime cave... krowley gets stuck in place for a few seconds and then she appears and attacks.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Not yet as far as I know, and Idk if it is really supposed to be added. the comment seems more like her mocking the MC for walking around naked... maybe also cause Rose is used to Jaina's wang which is possibly larger than Krowleys ?
yeah, sounds possible. definitely nice to have someone notice. most don't have dialog/triggers for that.
She has been bugged since past 3-4 updates... you will have to use the cheat room to raise her affection/relationship.
thanks. i tried raising her affection level to 30+ and her dialog is still the same.

thanks for the replies. (y)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
so this 1 guy told me the mc's mom was gonna be put in the game at some point now some other guy told me that he doesnt know anything about that idk what to believe anymore
Don't think I have seen any official info on here but it is possible the dev might add his mom later on unless she is dead already ? probably should try asking @rebelphoenix ?

yeah, sounds possible. definitely nice to have someone notice. most don't have dialog/triggers for that.
Oh this Developer is certainly planning on adding more people that notice if Krowley is walking around with his wang out or if he has a boner or if he has tits. Which is a nice addition to the game I will admit. Just need more time I guess...
thanks. i tried raising her affection level to 30+ and her dialog is still the same.
after you have 15+ affection you need to visit her at night in her room below the tavern from the stairs behind the counter... I think she stands there ready to be fucked twice a week... Not sure what days it was but I think 1 of the days/nights was thursday or wednesday ? She will take your entire night and won't let you rest. But you will get new one line dialogue and a free meal the next day.

guys I have asked this twice already, can anyone plz tell me how to solve the "unable to find vl gothic font" problem
If I knew I would have told you :s ... sorry, probably need some RPGM software or Dll's or something ?

Reactions: anonnom

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
guys I have asked this twice already, can anyone plz tell me how to solve the "unable to find vl gothic font" problem
I'd suggest makeing a detailed note of the name and than google... some games use custom fonts that need to be installed the old fashioned way... maybe check the game directory for said font and install it.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Oh this Developer is certainly planning on adding more people that notice if Krowley is walking around with his wang out or if he has a boner or if he has tits. Which is a nice addition to the game I will admit. Just need more time I guess...
i'm sure you are right. :p

after you have 15+ affection you need to visit her at night in her room below the tavern from the stairs behind the counter... I think she stands there ready to be fucked twice a week... Not sure what days it was but I think 1 of the days/nights was thursday or wednesday ? She will take your entire night and won't let you rest. But you will get new one line dialogue and a free meal the next day.
OOOH, i read the PDF walk-through, and it mentioned coming back at night. never saw that dialog, but i'll give what you suggested a try.

cheers

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes