Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How did I enter that place? View attachment 307382
Nobody here knows that right now.

can someone drop thier save file??? ty!
Save file will do you no good. there is no gallery So you are better off going to the cheat room via interacting with the right hand side bottom right corner wall in Krowley's basement and then raising affection with characters that way... also since there are some mandatory fights you can use online save editor to boost all of Krowley's stats ... even +30 to all stats makes him tough enough, don't raise his level cause that will make you miss out on spells that unlock when he levels up. For the scenes you have to go to the locations where they take place to play em.

Reactions: MoboAward

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
The cheat room behind sebastian's home it's no longer there. Maybe you can enter into it from another place. Or you can use an earlier version of the game, save and use all the plants and an increased level of gardening on the latest version.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
oh sorry i meant the cheat room behind sebastians i cant seem to get access to it
Like Mr.Ron Pearlman said... the entrace to the CG test room thing from behind sebastian's store has been removed or shifted to another secret location... and we don't know where it is anymore.

thresome with erick and jaina?
Yes... Krowley fucks Jaina's ass and Jaina fucks Eric's ass and eric jizzes on the grass... search the thread with my name and Jaina threesome or something as the keyword I explained the whole thing several pages ago along with a Save game during the event.
EDIT: Here found it for you, in that post and the post below it you will find all the info you need for the threesome scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Perlman

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
How the creator of the game knew that we discovered the big cheat room? The easy answer is that someone on this page told him (maybe rebelphoenix). The other answer is that the creator is on this page (maybe ZecaSuez or Evangelion01 or rebelphoenix).

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How the creator of the game knew that we discovered the big cheat room? The easy answer is that someone on this page told him (maybe rebelphoenix). The other answer is that the creator is on this page (maybe ZecaSuez or Evangelion01 or rebelphoenix).
Well I always thought Rebelphoenix was working for or with the developer... as for Zeca Suez... that guy can't draw anywhere near as good as the Developer... if he could he'd have fapped to death to his own drawings long ago... as for Evangelion01 I have seen him on other threads I don't think he is the creator he is just a well informed and helpful individual who generously shares information with the rest of us.

You know ... The Developer might be silently watching the thread without actually posting here.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Mutant Chronicles (Movie).
Oh... yeah Ron Perlman was one of the priests in that one... Movie had a good concept... but I think it might have been better if it was made with the special effects technology of today. Scary weird stitched together monsters... kinda badass horror.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I always thought Rebelphoenix was working for or with the developer... as for Zeca Suez... that guy can't draw anywhere near as good as the Developer... if he could he'd have fapped to death to his own drawings long ago... as for Evangelion01 I have seen him on other threads I don't think he is the creator he is just a well informed and helpful individual who generously shares information with the rest of us.

You know ... The Developer might be silently watching the thread without actually posting here.
Pretty much the same reason you put up... I wouldn't be waiting for new game updates if I had anything near that level of artism and just jack off to my own drafts instead :sneaky:
and besides that there are other Forums shareing the game and who knows what happened on his Parteon behind those locks

Reactions: Ron Perlman

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
Oh... yeah Ron Perlman was one of the priests in that one... Movie had a good concept... but I think it might have been better if it was made with the special effects technology of today. Scary weird stitched together monsters... kinda badass horror.
It's about dehumanization.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes