frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah but Carla's affection/relationship is Bugged eating at her tavern doesn't raise affection anymore you will have to use the cheat room to boost affection with her to 15+ once you have reached that point 2 nights in the weak if you visit her room at night she won't be sleeping but standing there naked willing to fuck Krowley.

Look at this post, man... it's right up there on this page. click on the spoiler to read how to solve it.
i dot it like you said ,but the mistress always told ( there is nothing to talk or to ask) thank u so much

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
the game is super hard at the beginning, there is no way to cheat stats with save editor is there ? I had to get lucky and beat the damn succubus at lv 1 in order to even get to lv 3... every encounter gives you 1exp WTF... you also cant cheat girls affection either right ?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
the game is super hard at the beginning, there is no way to cheat stats with save editor is there ? I had to get lucky and beat the damn succubus at lv 1 in order to even get to lv 3... every encounter gives you 1exp WTF... you also cant cheat girls affection either right ?
You can cheat the affection. Go into the cheat room - your basement, bottom right, face up toward the writing desk, and click on it to enter. You can also use a save editor to give yourself money instead of just grinding again and again and again...and actually encounters with slimes and such don't give you XP so you can't really grind XP that way. Instead if you want to grind XP read books in the evening in your house or during the afternoon team up with Eric in the forest.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You can cheat the affection. Go into the cheat room - your basement, bottom right, face up toward the writing desk, and click on it to enter. You can also use a save editor to give yourself money instead of just grinding again and again and again...and actually encounters with slimes and such don't give you XP so you can't really grind XP that way. Instead if you want to grind XP read books in the evening in your house or during the afternoon team up with Eric in the forest.
Ive been doing the Eric team-ups, but I either get 2-3 exp points, or the idiot goes exploring in places where the enemies two-shot us and I dont get dick... Also the book thing from the walkthrough doesnt work for me, there is nothing to read that gives me any experience in the basement...

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ive been doing the Eric team-ups, but I either get 2-3 exp points, or the idiot goes exploring in places where the enemies two-shot us and I dont get dick... Also the book thing from the walkthrough doesnt work for me, there is nothing to read that gives me any experience in the basement...
The book referred to is just to the left of your bed on the main floor of your house. It takes a while anyway...I used the walkthrough and although I died sometimes it generally is a good guide of what you're able to do at each experience level.

Reactions: Rythan25

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
So you just get permanently stuck if you lose to an enemy? You get raped, get to 1 HP, then immediately fight again and repeat. What the fuck is this?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So you just get permanently stuck if you lose to an enemy? You get raped, get to 1 HP, then immediately fight again and repeat. What the fuck is this?
Nope, you can sleep in your bed in your house to refill HP.

EDIT: there are a couple of annoying places like the slime cavern and the fairies that can trap you in pretty much a neverending cycle of being attacked and raped if you lose the fight, so when entering these places I strongly suggest you save at the entrance.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

MorimStone

Feb 14, 2018
It's a bug with slime fights I got in the habit of saving before going in to caves with slimes. If it happens just force close the game.

Reactions: fanboi

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone knows where to find the mandrago root required for the boob potion? I can't seem to find it

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can use save editor online posted several times in this thread and once again just a few posts above this one... raise all stats by +30 and that is more than enough to get through the game and the other person already told you about the cheat room where you can raise affection.
i dot it like you said ,but the mistress always told ( there is nothing to talk or to ask) thank u so much
If she is saying that then you either need to come back the next day and talk to her again or you missed a step. :unsure:
Did you go to the Futa elf Spa and look in through the window on the left side of the building ? just face the wall and hit the action key "Z" and you will see Finna getting gang banged by Futa elves and Krowley will then want to devise a way to get inside which unlocks the ability to get the Boob growing potion recipe from Mistress Melissa.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You can use save editor online posted several times in this thread and once again just a few posts above this one... raise all stats by +30 and that is more than enough to get through the game and the other person already told you about the cheat room where you can raise affection.

If she is saying that then you either need to come back the next day and talk to her again or you missed a step. :unsure:
Did you go to the Futa elf Spa and look in through the window on the left side of the building ? just face the wall and hit the action key "Z" and you will see Finna getting gang banged by Futa elves and Krowley will then want to devise a way to get inside which unlocks the ability to get the Boob growing potion recipe from Mistress Melissa.
I hate using the saveeditor online as it usually never specifies what each number means, was hoping RTP save editor worked for it, but it only lets me add items, and increase money... will check out save editor online and see if it offers more than dumb numbers next to more numbers. Thanks !

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hate using the saveeditor online as it usually never specifies what each number means, was hoping RTP save editor worked for it, but it only lets me add items, and increase money... will check out save editor online and see if it offers more than dumb numbers next to more numbers. Thanks !
Idk which Save editor you used before but the Save editor online usually posted on here shows you proper stat names Like ATK, MGK, DEF... pretty easy to use too. just don't hit the raw data button... that is when the giant tabe of digits drops on you. For simple stat manipulation it is perfect.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes