Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:oops: Or that, sure.

I mean... Eric or Krowly? out of how many scenes? This is the fourth-ish vs him getting some action one way or another like... 70-80% of the time?
I can only remeber him being the one penetratieng any orifice of a girl in 2-3 scenes at most though... wihe he is the one receiving or it stays on foreplay level in most

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I can only remeber him being the one penetratieng any orifice of a girl in 2-3 scenes at most though... wihe he is the one receiving or it stays on foreplay level in most
(Jill deepthroat, Jill anal, Jenna titjob, Jenna blowjob, Rose blowjob, boning the mobs [slime, fairies, lamia, Big Slime, goblin, Big Goblin, personal Big Slime, Succubus, Ghost Win, Ghost Loss, Futa elf blowjob] Carla titjob, Carla anal, Carla vaginal, Elizabeth blowjob, Elizabeth titjob, Elizabeth anal, Fina titjob, Astra handjob, Alice titjob, Juliet save sex, Juliet full-evening-together sex, Minotaur Girl scene, Sweet Lips Elf scene, "Praise the Boob God" scene)

... Yep... two to three scenes... :cautious: If we're counting only boning sex, we're kind of excluding the majority of the content, not even including peep-only scenes, y'know? Even excluding the ones where Krowly is receiving or servicing. Dude's dick needs a rest sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonhed

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Such as? Bug reports are most useful when they actually provide details on the errors encountered, such as what (if any) error messages pop up, what you were having your character do when it happened, what save editing you did that may or may not have meshed with the base game, what cheat room thing you may or may not have done (which is probably already known, as it's stated one might be better off not using it).
I edited the gold, nothing else.
Carla, never get to sex scenes, just boobjob/titjob after buying a lot of meals.
His sister appearing after a lots of days.
Losing affection with girls, with almost everyone. Can't remember what else.
And for what I was doing, idk, it was being a normal gameplay. I was following the walkthrough and then I noticed that the affection never grew after a lot of actions with the characters. Then, at that point I used the cheat room.
The game has a fucking lot of potential, the art it's amazing, but he should get some help with the gameplay, cuz for what it looks like, nothing works as it should.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Is there a scene with the shopkeeper or derek? And how many meals do you have to buy before she fucks you?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I edited the gold, nothing else.
Carla, never get to sex scenes, just boobjob/titjob after buying a lot of meals.
His sister appearing after a lots of days.
Losing affection with girls, with almost everyone. Can't remember what else.
And for what I was doing, idk, it was being a normal gameplay. I was following the walkthrough and then I noticed that the affection never grew after a lot of actions with the characters. Then, at that point I used the cheat room.
The game has a fucking lot of potential, the art it's amazing, but he should get some help with the gameplay, cuz for what it looks like, nothing works as it should.
And how many meals do you have to buy before she fucks you?
Carla technically has no meal-purchase requirement for her scene. Literally just go check on her (in her basement room at the inn/tavern, at Night) on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and she's dtf. Her titjob scene is supposed to be a little ways into her progression as it is (inevitably) during "work hours." And who knows, maybe she's supposed to have an affection requirement before the option to bone shows up, but as I did exactly this maybe an hour before checking the update comments (and have been doing this in previous updates), I don't know.

Krowly's sister seems to show up after you get to a certain level, or after saving Juliet, I've never taken the time to check that specifically (so that's a personal quest for me I guess).

The only one I'm aware points can be lost with is Carla, specifically if you do the "nude chat with Jaina" more than once a day in the afternoon. Of course, you are able to manipulate those points upwards or downwards from the cheat room in (I think) 5 point increments either way. (But I suppose I can try to actively lose points "somehow"; another personal quest for me, lovely) That said, again, I think issues between the cheat room and gameplay have long-since been a thing, which would be why it's recommended that it not be used when you first get there.

Presuming you edited the gold at the very beginning, I would say that's probably your problem. Yes, XP and gold are both a bit of a grind (especially if you mad lads are committed to buying Carla's lunches, I mean, oof [sidebar, she gives you free 'lunches' on Wednesday and Thursday if you sleep with her the nights before, "to restore your strength"] [secondary sidebar, if you sleep with her, y'all fuck all night so you don't recover HP or MP like you normally would]), but that's possibly something that is being put off until after the game is more "done."

Full Metal Sidebar; how the hell do "Facefuck" (Jenna, Afternoon) and "Titfuck" (Carla, at the counter) count as Flirt options...? Those are straight-up scenes, aren't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Carla technically has no meal-purchase requirement for her scene. Literally just go check on her (in her basement room at the inn/tavern, at Night) on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and she's dtf. Her titjob scene is supposed to be a little ways into her progression as it is (inevitably) during "work hours." And who knows, maybe she's supposed to have an affection requirement before the option to bone shows up, but as I did exactly this maybe an hour before checking the update comments (and have been doing this in previous updates), I don't know.

Krowly's sister seems to show up after you get to a certain level, or after saving Juliet, I've never taken the time to check that specifically (so that's a personal quest for me I guess).

The only one I'm aware points can be lost with is Carla, specifically if you do the "nude chat with Jaina" more than once a day in the afternoon. Of course, you are able to manipulate those points upwards or downwards from the cheat room in (I think) 5 point increments either way. (But I suppose I can try to actively lose points "somehow"; another personal quest for me, lovely) That said, again, I think issues between the cheat room and gameplay have long-since been a thing, which would be why it's recommended that it not be used when you first get there.

Presuming you edited the gold at the very beginning, I would say that's probably your problem. Yes, XP and gold are both a bit of a grind (especially if you mad lads are committed to buying Carla's lunches, I mean, oof [sidebar, she gives you free 'lunches' on Wednesday and Thursday if you sleep with her the nights before, "to restore your strength"] [secondary sidebar, if you sleep with her, y'all fuck all night so you don't recover HP or MP like you normally would]), but that's possibly something that is being put off until after the game is more "done."

Full Metal Sidebar; how the hell do "Facefuck" (Jenna, Afternoon) and "Titfuck" (Carla, at the counter) count as Flirt options...? Those are straight-up scenes, aren't they?
I did go to her house all days at night, and nothing happened, she's always sleeping. Since I read on the walkthrough that buying meals it was a must do for the scene and the grind it's very stressful (I would say) I edited the gold. Still, I don't think gold could hardly affect the game since you don't need to reach certain amount of it for some events to happen or anything, it's my opinion, I could be wrong tho. About Jaina scene, yes, I did it one time.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Still, I don't think gold could hardly affect the game since you don't need to reach certain amount of it for some events to happen or anything, it's my opinion, I could be wrong tho.
It shouldn't affect the game, sure, but in-progress games have the neat quirk of not having everything hashed out to where kicking out one chair leg doesn't force the table to slam on the ground (I know what I said, variables and shyte). While save editors can be useful and convenient, as they tends to be freerange and usable for multiple different games, it would seem they force their way through whatever part of the coding goes "Nuh-uh, do this first" and that one goes and tattles to other parts of the game that start to not work (what people consider 'bugs').

'Course, that's all under the umbrella of a save editor being the issue. So far as I'm concerned, the orc that's supposed to be in the upper east corner of the forest is a myth, 'cuz I ain't seen shit despite having all the settings on 'yes' (I was never clear, am I supposed to find him at specific day, or...?), so I mean, it could be an issue specific to you. Have you tried starting a new game standard and doing things from there forward?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It shouldn't affect the game, sure, but in-progress games have the neat quirk of not having everything hashed out to where kicking out one chair leg doesn't force the table to slam on the ground (I know what I said, variables and shyte). While save editors can be useful and convenient, as they tends to be freerange and usable for multiple different games, it would seem they force their way through whatever part of the coding goes "Nuh-uh, do this first" and that one goes and tattles to other parts of the game that start to not work (what people consider 'bugs').

'Course, that's all under the umbrella of a save editor being the issue. So far as I'm concerned, the orc that's supposed to be in the upper east corner of the forest is a myth, 'cuz I ain't seen shit despite having all the settings on 'yes' (I was never clear, am I supposed to find him at specific day, or...?), so I mean, it could be an issue specific to you. Have you tried starting a new game standard and doing things from there forward?
Will give it a try and do everything normally and see if everything works as it should. Another question, does the farm works, because I tried the farm before editing the save I the plants never grew up, watered and all, still never got a crop.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Another question, does the farm works, because I tried the farm before editing the save I the plants never grew up, watered and all, still never got a crop.
Right, about that, not sure when that became a thing (planting seeds for harvested material-plants), kind of tripped over that when one of many failed day 1 harvestings gave the plant and its seeds. But, that's not the question you asked;

It worked for the first two plants I got set, and currently working on a second full batch. Watering seems to be a daily thing (convenient that it doesn't take up a whole time slot), which makes rain that "might" show up convenient, and I'm not sure if there's a set amount of days depending on the plant type (four-ish days after planting? Maybe?). Also not sure if letting the plant sit and keep getting watered a day or two after being full-grown would let it give seeds or more of that same plant back, in testing for that now.

... Also happen to be burning a timeslot a day farming for ingredients, not sure if that helps or holds back the plants growing (shrug).

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Jill's come right after you defeat the Minotaur girl,so if you want her to come soon (right after first week),I recommend a routine of Fighting Fairies with Erik for the Daytime and Reading scroll at the Afternoon for like until Friday,and complete all the boss quest

Reactions: TempTitle

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Right, about that, not sure when that became a thing (planting seeds for harvested material-plants), kind of tripped over that when one of many failed day 1 harvestings gave the plant and its seeds. But, that's not the question you asked;

It worked for the first two plants I got set, and currently working on a second full batch. Watering seems to be a daily thing (convenient that it doesn't take up a whole time slot), which makes rain that "might" show up convenient, and I'm not sure if there's a set amount of days depending on the plant type (four-ish days after planting? Maybe?). Also not sure if letting the plant sit and keep getting watered a day or two after being full-grown would let it give seeds or more of that same plant back, in testing for that now.

... Also happen to be burning a timeslot a day farming for ingredients, not sure if that helps or holds back the plants growing (shrug).
I mean, i planted everything in the first or second day, can't remember, and still nothing grew, it was always saying "something it's growing here"(i think that was the phrase).
Jill's come right after you defeat the Minotaur girl,so if you want her to come soon (right after first week),I recommend a routine of Fighting Fairies with Erik for the Daytime and Reading scroll at the Afternoon for like until Friday,and complete all the boss quest
Didn't happen that way for me, she showed totally randomly. However i think it was after i got the slime pet full grow.

smith smitherson

Sep 1, 2017
I've seen a few people ask, but no one answer, how do you get the variant scenes for Jenna? Or for Carla titjob or Astra handjob variant. I can only get the single scenes for any of them.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The art keeps bringing me back to this.

Is the game still hard to figure out or has it been simplified? Everyone says it's too grindy as well which is a deal breaker.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes