Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
The update says there is a jil anal scene now, but if you caht to her she says no anal yet, is the scene in? Or not?
Besides that, anyone knows how to get the Jaina+Eric scene?

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
The update says there is a jil anal scene now, but if you caht to her she says no anal yet, is the scene in? Or not?
Besides that, anyone knows how to get the Jaina+Eric scene?
Yes, if you have everything done, come to Eric when he trains on the pears, there will be dialogue, then just come over to Jaina, and then go to the forest where Eric is usually there will be a scene. You can join

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, if you have everything done, come to Eric when he trains on the pears, there will be dialogue, then just come over to Jaina, and then go to the forest where Eric is usually there will be a scene. You can join
Thanks for answering.
Just one more thing, with everyting done you mean having completed the "Summon a Succubus" questline? Or there is more for it

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
And where to find Mandrake? After the devil and the succubus yet no content. Then there are quests with feet elf. I can't Mandrake to find something, even though the quest completed

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
And where to find Mandrake? After the devil and the succubus yet no content. Then there are quests with feet elf. I can't Mandrake to find something, even though the quest completed
Where i can find recipe for boobs potion ?
It was said a while ago that mandragora is supposed to be in the futa elves area, possibly top left corner, at night. I haven't personally succeeded getting it yet, but that's what word has been.

The recipe for it is gated by Miranda in her tower, somewhere between staring at her boobs and doing the same while undressed.

Last edited:

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
It was said a while ago that mandrake is supposed to be in the futa elves area, possibly top left corner, at night. I haven't personally succeeded getting it yet, but that's what word has been.

The recipe for it is gated by Miranda in her tower, somewhere between staring at her boobs and doing the same while undressed.
Thanks, I'll try

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
It was said a while ago that mandrake is supposed to be in the futa elves area, possibly top left corner, at night. I haven't personally succeeded getting it yet, but that's what word has been.

Can't find the damn ingredient, the one who found him, before you make a potion for breast, give the save please

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Can't find the damn ingredient, the one who found him, before you make a potion for breast, give the save please
Self-retcon; mandragora, it's mandragora in that area. That said, are you trying to do this for a quest or just to see how it looks "legitimately"? Because technically, the same effect can be obtained from using the cheat room in the bottom right of the basement (via talking to the busty Krowley sprite and making a choice).

To make the boobs potion you've got to mix Mandragora and futa elf sperm. You can find the mandragora at the futa elf forest on the west. You must collect it by night (maybe you must reach gardening master level). To collect the futa elf sperm you must figth and win a futa elf. For more details look at my message on page 67.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

You can do what I did, which is going to the desert at night, kill the enemies, reach at the mandragora's plant near the lake, save on that point and start to farm. If you failed at the first, load your save and try again, and continue doing that. I did that around 10 times and I managed to pick the ingredient at the end.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
You can do what I did, which is going to the desert at night, kill the enemies, reach at the mandragora's plant near the lake, save on that point and start to farm. If you failed at the first, load your save and try again, and continue doing that. I did that around 10 times and I managed to pick the ingredient at the end.
Look, please give me the save if you have it.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I completed the quests and tried to dick around to see if it was based on some day of the week but I got neither the Jaina training Eric scene nor the Jill anal.
Any tips on those? (Jill's is not in yet aparently)

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes