Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I completed the quests and tried to dick around to see if it was based on some day of the week but I got neither the Jaina training Eric scene nor the Jill anal.
Any tips on those? (Jill's is not in yet aparently)
give Jill the special wine from the merchant in the Elven camp (Wendsday I think) for her "special reward"
First she needs to tell you that she would do "anything" for a new type of drink

jinkiesthey'rebig

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, if you have everything done, come to Eric when he trains on the pears, there will be dialogue, then just come over to Jaina, and then go to the forest where Eric is usually there will be a scene. You can join
(Above): Will this only trigger if you do it during the longer dialogue scene that prompts "The Big Green"? Or do you just have to talk to Eric any time he trains (on the "pears"? What pears?) and then immediately talk to Jaina? The stuff with Eric+Jaina and Rose is the only stuff I haven't achieved yet.

Want to thank everyone in this forum for all the helpful info-sharing. I've been enjoying the heck out of the game, but without all the collective advice in here, I probably wouldn't have gotten through half of it.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
(Above): Will this only trigger if you do it during the longer dialogue scene that prompts "The Big Green"? Or do you just have to talk to Eric any time he trains (on the "pears"? What pears?) and then immediately talk to Jaina? The stuff with Eric+Jaina and Rose is the only stuff I haven't achieved yet.

Want to thank everyone in this forum for all the helpful info-sharing. I've been enjoying the heck out of the game, but without all the collective advice in here, I probably wouldn't have gotten through half of it.
After doing the big green quest you can go train with Eric and tehre is a chance to pop an event where you gou hunt goblins with Eric+Jaina+Rose.
In this event you get to a point where you are ambushed, you and Jaina fight like 6 or so slimes and the other 2 are defeated by some other shit. There are 2 branhes in this event:
1- You win against the slimes, by doing so Jaina demands taht Rose and Eric service you for saving them, you can choose which of them sucks your dick as a thank you and the other sucks Jaina.

2- If you wait some turns the slimes are gonna merge into one of those girl slimes, and if you lose to that (I had to stall to do that) Jaina saves everyone and demands you and Eric service her as payment for it. She fucks Eric's ass while you fuck hers.

My guess is that the Eric training with Jaina scene is opened only if you lose to the slime. THIS IS ONLY A GUESS, I STILL HAVE TO TEST IT.
I'm gonna try to test today but I gotta go sleep in like 20 minutes lol

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
UPDATE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This save didn't have all the quests, I just lost to the slime and talked to Eric.
Have summoned the succubus but haven't saved fina.
It was on a Tuesday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jaina will appear on the inn during the time Eric is training, talking to her gives the same lines, but she will at the same time be fucking Eric.
I tested some more things:
1- You can proc the scene everyday you would be ale to train with Eric, but to do it you need to talk to him in the first part of the day, when he is training with the dummies.

2- You can't participate, aparently.
I tested that by trying to talk with with them and by having a high amount of lust and then walking in, neither allowed me to fuck Jaina while she fucekd Eric, so I'd guess you can only do that on the first time after the loss to the slime. ( I didn't test that too well as I ahve to go to sleep and am tired, further testing might prove that some cirumstances make you able to have a threesome during this scene)

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Didn't test this one too much but I also got the Jill anal scene.
Can't give exact numbers but it happens on a Friday, I have done both the scene where you are masturbating and she thins you're a stripper and the one where she is sober, I also have pretty high affection with her.
I just went to her in the inn during daytime and chose the Chat option, she talked about being bored or not feeling great (I don't remember) and then you offer to help her with it, you both go on a date and you say that a blowjob is very casual and a relationship starts to get more serious once you do anal, then you both fuck.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can aparently edit it, can you tell me how to put it bewtween spoiler tags?
I was more of talking to the guy just spamming all the scenes, but the option is under the ellipses drop down. Alternatively you can use [SPOILER'] text here [/SPOILER'] without the quotes.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Can I fuck the nun in the pussy in this version ? the game gave me a choice so I wonder is it just a tease.

jinkiesthey'rebig

Sep 17, 2017
After doing the big green quest you can go train with Eric and tehre is a chance to pop an event where you gou hunt goblins with Eric+Jaina+Rose.
In this event you get to a point where you are ambushed, you and Jaina fight like 6 or so slimes and the other 2 are defeated by some other shit. There are 2 branhes in this event:
1- You win against the slimes, by doing so Jaina demands taht Rose and Eric service you for saving them, you can choose which of them sucks your dick as a thank you and the other sucks Jaina.

2- If you wait some turns the slimes are gonna merge into one of those girl slimes, and if you lose to that (I had to stall to do that) Jaina saves everyone and demands you and Eric service her as payment for it. She fucks Eric's ass while you fuck hers.

My guess is that the Eric training with Jaina scene is opened only if you lose to the slime. THIS IS ONLY A GUESS, I STILL HAVE TO TEST IT.
I'm gonna try to test today but I gotta go sleep in like 20 minutes lol
Thanks for the thorough reply, and appreciate you checking that out. The biggest problem I'm having overall is that I can't trigger The Big Green at all. Been going to train with Eric every damn day, and I never seen to get the option to go with Jaina and Rose.

I've gone and fought the trio of Goblins with just Eric, but never popped anything that gave me, well, the Big Green one. And Jaina and Rose have never showed up to help, either. Not sure why I can't seem to trigger this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the thorough reply, and appreciate you checking that out. The biggest problem I'm having overall is that I can't trigger The Big Green at all. Been going to train with Eric every damn day, and I never seen to get the option to go with Jaina and Rose.

I've gone and fought the trio of Goblins with just Eric, but never popped anything that gave me, well, the Big Green one. And Jaina and Rose have never showed up to help, either. Not sure why I can't seem to trigger this.
This seem to be based on a misunderstandeing...
The Big green is triggered by talking to Eric in the morning (1st timeslot) while he tries to mince the scarecrow in his garden (he'll have a thought bubble which will indicate anger). Jaina will only randomly appear dureing the day training (2nd timeslot) afterwards.
Sadly I am not sure the exact requirements for the quest to be triggered beside that.

jinkiesthey'rebig

Sep 17, 2017
This seem to be based on a misunderstandeing...
The Big green is triggered by talking to Eric in the morning (1st timeslot) while he tries to mince the scarecrow in his garden (he'll have a thought bubble which will indicate anger). Jaina will only randomly appear dureing the day training (2nd timeslot) afterwards.
Sadly I am not sure the exact requirements for the quest to be triggered beside that.
Alas, that's what I've been doing. Triggered Eric's angry thought bubble a looong time ago, then check in with him in the afternoon time slot every day to see if Jaina shows up. I've lost count of how many times I've done this, but I never seem to hit that sweet, sweet random trigger for The Big Green. Thanks, though--at least it looks like I haven't overlooked anything.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes