Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi all , can someone respond to my problem ty (y) ; i got a huge problem i dont know if its a bug or i am doing wrong , but its been 60 days buying lunches from her carla nothing happen , she should talk with me to come later at night right ? but nothing happen , from the first day i started buying lunches , at the evening i talk to her to buy lunches and i found my self inside her the inn i go down to check her and she sleeping like that! until 60 days with no progress , i need a help did i miss something or its a bug , if u want david123 i can give u my save save file to check whats wrong .

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
hi all , can someone respond to my problem ty (y) ; i got a huge problem i dont know if its a bug or i am doing wrong , but its been 60 days buying lunches from her carla nothing happen , she should talk with me to come later at night right ? but nothing happen , from the first day i started buying lunches , at the evening i talk to her to buy lunches and i found my self inside her the inn i go down to check her and she sleeping like that! until 60 days with no progress , i need a help did i miss something or its a bug , if u want david123 i can give u my save save file to check whats wrong .
Try visit her in her room on Tuesday night.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Omg :oops: ....... ty dude ! i was so tired looking , ty for the reply (y)
Tuesday and Wednesday nights, specifically, and the following day after sleeping with her procs one free meal from her (Wednesday and Thursday). The option will still show up as if it costed 10 gold, but she will tell you it's free so you can "restore your strength." There is the option to try waking her up on other nights if she's asleep, but she says she's tired (not sure if there's an affection requirement, a hint at a future [currently not scripted] scene option, or what).

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Tuesday and Wednesday nights, specifically, and the following day after sleeping with her procs one free meal from her (Wednesday and Thursday). The option will still show up as if it costed 10 gold, but she will tell you it's free so you can "restore your strength." There is the option to try waking her up on other nights if she's asleep, but she says she's tired (not sure if there's an affection requirement, a hint at a future [currently not scripted] scene option, or what).
Wow , thnx a lots TempTitle for the details ! and for the reply (y)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Do you mean the one in Krowley’s basement which has always been there, or another one?
Rumor has it at one point that it was “removed” (or at least moved from where it was previously). Remember seeing some random mention (through unrelated thread searches) that there was previously one such room in the back of Sebastian’s store?

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Rumor has it at one point that it was “removed” (or at least moved from where it was previously). Remember seeing some random mention (through unrelated thread searches) that there was previously one such room in the back of Sebastian’s store?
The one that was previously behind Sebastion's store was essentially a function-test/animation-test room where it appeared testing of spite animations (along with some freeze-frame art) and accessibility to additional areas such as one for testing foraging/gardening.

Reactions: TempTitle

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
The one that was previously behind Sebastion's store was essentially a function-test/animation-test room where it appeared testing of spite animations (along with some freeze-frame art) and accessibility to additional areas such as one for testing foraging/gardening.
How do you know this?

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Hey people

Im getting real performance issues when trying to play this. Sometimes the game is fine, but more often than not itll randomly slow down to the stage of being pretty much unplayable and the music will go all garbled. As soon as I tab to another window, the music goes back to normal and the game returns to normal speed, but then as soon as i tab back to the game it goes back to garbled and slow. I've tried using the search and cant seem to find anything similar. Anyone had similar problems?

Theres also a 1-2 second delay which i saw someone saying to disable "custom cursor" in the display menu...The problem im having there is... where is the display menu? :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i wanted to ask if Elisabeth vegina sex available on this version or not , she always refuse !
note : anal give u 5 affection, i think well if u know how many times i did it , well i think its enough to open the pussy scene or its about a quest to open this sex scene :unsure:

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
i wanted to ask if Elisabeth vegina sex available on this version or not , she always refuse !
note : anal give u 5 affection, i think well if u know how many times i did it , well i think its enough to open the pussy scene or its about a quest to open this sex scene :unsure:
I get the impression that vaginal sex with her will be a plot point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes