RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Has the dev made it where you don't have to skip the gay text and it instead just doesn't play gay scenes yet?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I get the impression that vaginal sex with her will be a plot point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i am confused if u saw how many affection i got with her , u will run ! maybe its for the next version but with the sister of MC , in the inn when u choose flirt , facial , he told u its not available , thats mean its should say the same about vaginal sex of eliz.
318620 318622

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
well i am confused if u saw how many affection i got with her , u will run ! maybe its for the next version but with the sister of MC , in the inn when u choose flirt , facial , he told u its not available , thats mean its should say the same about vaginal sex of eliz.
View attachment 318620 View attachment 318622
I believe it’s not in the game yet, it will be part of a future quest.

Reactions: TempTitle

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
DEAR DEV,

Hopefully the dev of this game sees this. Your game is too hard, too complicated, too confusing. Can you simplify it and even offer an indepth quest log that guides you on what to do? Your art is superb but the game play design is awful and way too grindy, even the walk through is complicated, thanks for reading!

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
I got it. It's bring up her affection.
Now I have another problem. How do I get the futa elf sperm? I've both won against them and lost against them and get nothing.
You must win and you must have an empty bottle. You will see a message asking if you want to collect the sperm, answer "yes".

legonas4444

Apr 30, 2017
Change the engine and fix the game to be less grindy and not be a chore to play trough, the art is the best i've seen and has great potential characters wise, just wish it was a different engine and different gameplay.

Reactions: hakarlman

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
You must win and you must have an empty bottle. You will see a message asking if you want to collect the sperm, answer "yes".
I had 10 empty bottles before I fought them. I even went out of my way to buy an empty jar. Still nothing. Is there a certain method I have to beat them with? Or what about their location? I'm fighting them the area below the spa.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
DEAR DEV,

Hopefully the dev of this game sees this. Your game is too hard, too complicated, too confusing. Can you simplify it and even offer an indepth quest log that guides you on what to do? Your art is superb but the game play design is awful and way too grindy, even the walk through is complicated, thanks for reading!
Most of all,

MORE human pussies (y), LESS dicks & monsters (n), please. :whistle:

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes