jinkiesthey'rebig

Sep 17, 2017
Approximately Affection 30. Have high enough lust and see her in the afternoon. Doing eggs 'not-quest' and boobjobs daily (once the latter becomes available) will have it that high by somewhere into week 2.
I've got v0.332, but even though I've completed all the main quests and nearly all scenes, I can't seem to get anywhere with Jenna. Have been doing the egg quest from the beginning, so Affection is very high. I've visited both morning and afternoon (when she's in the barn) and can't get the titfuck or blowjob--she always refuses. Have also tried sunset in the house. I've seemed to follow all instructions in the walkthroughs. What am I missing?

On another note, no matter how many times I train with Eric, I can't seem to trigger "The Big Green" quest to get with Jaina and Rose. Any suggestions?

Those are the only two big things I'm missing, I think.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I've got v0.332, but even though I've completed all the main quests and nearly all scenes, I can't seem to get anywhere with Jenna. Have been doing the egg quest from the beginning, so Affection is very high. I've visited both morning and afternoon (when she's in the barn) and can't get the titfuck or blowjob--she always refuses. Have also tried sunset in the house. I've seemed to follow all instructions in the walkthroughs. What am I missing?

On another note, no matter how many times I train with Eric, I can't seem to trigger "The Big Green" quest to get with Jaina and Rose. Any suggestions?

Those are the only two big things I'm missing, I think.
you need to remove your clothes and talk to her. after that the trigger completes and you can do the quest

dargxplus

Jun 13, 2019
alguien tiene una guía actualizada? pero para las escenas ya que todas las misiones ya las realize

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Two shortcuts or mistakes.
The first is a shortcut (other vines on walls throughout the area work the same way, though not all do). Not sure about the second, but mind that enemies can 'hit' you over ledges (so long as they're in the block 'right next to you' it counts)

On another note, no matter how many times I train with Eric, I can't seem to trigger "The Big Green" quest to get with Jaina and Rose
Think that one is level-dependent? Remember someone mentioning it a few pages back; it's not something that triggers via you training with Eric, but something that happens to him that you have to talk to him about (I think while he's training in the backyard in town?). It's not accessible from the very beginning, but I've currently forgotten exactly when it takes place (will update this comment when I figure it out)

you need to remove your clothes and talk to her.
That... isn't quite true. Specifically, you have to have high enough lust to let it trigger via taking the 'stare at boobs' option. If you're too low, it stops at her telling you to 'stop,' if it's high enough Krowley basically goes "look at how hard I am" and things go from there (if, as mentioned, affection and lust are high enough).

AFAIK, no scenes yet require going nude first, but it can be used as a benchmark to measure whether lust is high enough yet or not.

Reactions: Ron Perlman

jinkiesthey'rebig

Sep 17, 2017
The first is a shortcut (other vines on walls throughout the area work the same way, though not all do). Not sure about the second, but mind that enemies can 'hit' you over ledges (so long as they're in the block 'right next to you' it counts)

Think that one is level-dependent? Remember someone mentioning it a few pages back; it's not something that triggers via you training with Eric, but something that happens to him that you have to talk to him about (I think while he's training in the backyard in town?). It's not accessible from the very beginning, but I've currently forgotten exactly when it takes place (will update this comment when I figure it out)

That... isn't quite true. Specifically, you have to have high enough lust to let it trigger via taking the 'stare at boobs' option. If you're too low, it stops at her telling you to 'stop,' if it's high enough Krowley basically goes "look at how hard I am" and things go from there (if, as mentioned, affection and lust are high enough).

AFAIK, no scenes yet require going nude first, but it can be used as a benchmark to measure whether lust is high enough yet or not.

Very helpful--thanks for the detailed reply. Oddly enough, minutes after I wrote the post, I rebooted the game and the Eric prompt came up comically fast. At the very least, I've triggered his angry line that should at some point prompt "The Big Green."

As far as Jenna goes, I've tried multiple times at every lust level, including maxed out. I get Krowley's "Look how hard I am" action every time, and every time she refuses (you know, like a real person would). Not sure what the misalign here is. Either way, thanks for the awesome info.

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
Very helpful--thanks for the detailed reply. Oddly enough, minutes after I wrote the post, I rebooted the game and the Eric prompt came up comically fast. At the very least, I've triggered his angry line that should at some point prompt "The Big Green."

As far as Jenna goes, I've tried multiple times at every lust level, including maxed out. I get Krowley's "Look how hard I am" action every time, and every time she refuses (you know, like a real person would). Not sure what the misalign here is. Either way, thanks for the awesome info.
Staring at her boobs or asking for a titfuck when she has low affection lowers her affection more. You need to just do the egg quest without do those two things to get her affection high (Or you could use the cheat room like I did cause it took too long).

Reactions: TempTitle

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
Amazing art. Bad game.

Developer should stick to drawing rather than making games. Does not know proper game design.

Lots of monsters in the field but the only way to get xp is only at noon.

Gardening is a fucking lie. I have planted a mandragora and I have failed in harvesting it. 100%? Are you fucking trolling me?
Gardening is not a lie. I've got master level and maybe 180 points (I'm not sure), I haven't planted mandragora and I collect it maybe 1 out of 8 times that I work on my field.

Reactions: TempTitle

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Qait, I don't recall the pics after the Jill ones. Are they implemented in game?
None of them are yet; iirc, the Jill pictures and the ones before them are all updates/extra frames for what's already there, and it seems they're intended to be included in a future update.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Personally, I dislike most of the character outfits in this. Most people are just walking around in panties. It doesn't make sense but more than that it's just boring. Same way nudity becomes boring if everyone stared walking around naked all the time.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is any of the futa and gay content in this you getting fucked in the A? Because I'd rather it be the other way around if I can help it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You can get a blowjob from a guy iirc and fuck a futa, but you can also blow a futa and get fucked by two dudes.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is any of the futa and gay content in this you getting fucked in the A? Because I'd rather it be the other way around if I can help it.
The latter is currently not an option except the one time mentioned above, though there is an optional content filter in settings and while I'm not sure if there's already plans for more, you can ask about it on boobsgames' patreon and/or tumblr and/or twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: popober
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes