Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
I extrated the file and run the game as administrator, but i don't have any sound/music (and all volumes are at 100%)
Did i miss something ? :unsure: not used to rpgm games

Edit : 'kay, just read carefully and F1 was my friend here :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
where is the drunk elf location? go to the house in elven wood but it said locked
English:
Easy, 1 # go on a Thursday near the elf spa and buy the wine "Sweet lips", # 2 return Friday afternoon and talk to the elf girl.
(you need lust)

Spanish:
Facil, 1# ve un jueves cerca del spa elfo y comprar el wine "Sweet lips", #2 regresa el viernes en la tarde y habla con la chica.
(Necesitas lujuria)

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
English:
Easy, 1 # go on a Thursday near the elf spa and buy the wine "Sweet lips", # 2 return Friday afternoon and talk to the elf girl.
(you need lust)

Spanish:
Facil, 1# ve un jueves cerca del spa elfo y comprar el wine "Sweet lips", #2 regresa el viernes en la tarde y habla con la chica.
(Necesitas lujuria)
I went to the Spa on Friday afternoon, but there's no one there. Missed time and there is worth an elf, but I with it nothing not can do she drunk.

• Angry
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
D

Deleted member 177791

This game had a great potential and the art looks great but it seems to be getting more disappointing with each update...
He seems to always add tiny random bits of content here and there and some useless features. There hasn't been any progress on the main story for ages and some non repeatable events still haven't received any art all (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) and we keep getting art for the same characters while some are being left out.
He really seems to be disorganised and without any real plan as to where the game is going...

Am I the only one to feel that way about this game?

halil123

May 23, 2017
I have just tried this game and it is full of bad game design.

* Huge grind with only +1 affections.
* Everything will two-shot you if you are unlucky or do 0 damage for 10 turns if you are lucky.
* You can lose to an enemy than immediately get attacked by the same enemy again, before even moving a tile.
* When interacting with objects enemies keep moving, so they will form a queue behind you and you will have to fight 3 battles in a row.
* Enemies respawn as soon as they leave your screen. Pressed down arrow once? Now you have to beat 131 slimes you have just defeated again.
* Even the most basic enemy can stun you, it only serves to prolong the fight and make it frustrating because they don't actually hit hard enough to kill you.
* WTF with you need to fap 15 times quest? Why is it such a grind and why do I have to watch a guy jerking off 15 times?
* No easy way to pass time.
* If you want to see basic UI stuff like relationship points and hunger, you need to cast a spell every time.
* No gallery

After defeating the slime boss I had fight 7 times to leave the stupid cave. It took me 1.5 hours to see what's wrong with this game, why can't the dev see it?

Edit: I have found a worse offender. There is a bard that you can pay to play music. The problem is she plays the music for a fat minute and you can't cancel it, you have to wait an eternity for the stupid song to end. WTF man... How did you decide this was a good idea.

Last edited:

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
* No aoe spell even at level 5 so stupid lvl 1 slimes take just as much time as same level enemies.
I don't know about the current version, but I have a aoe spell at level 5. Darkness attacks everything. Otherwise a few of those complaints are legit, but can be worked around. Like having slime repellent, or timing you exiting the chat box so you can move or pull the menu up before enemies move.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes