PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry friend but i have never really used a Mac; maybe try and select the exe and see if you can select WinRAR or 7zip as the default for it?
That alone won't help much. Even if you can extract the files, you still end up with a windows game.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I dont get the option to chat with Alice just "Flirt" what do i need to do to get the nipple fuck scene ?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
You need to Chat with her (not Flirt). After that, nipplefuck will appear in Flirt menu.
still nothing, when i chat she just says meet me at night or talks about the burley man with jill, nipple fuck is never added to the flirt menu

*EDIT
I think i had the wrong version of the game, not sure why the right version number was on the folder. i redownloaded it and it worked.

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I dont get the option to chat with Alice just "Flirt" what do i need to do to get the nipple fuck scene ?
But isn't with Alice, it's with Carla that you need to speak, it's a random chance to trigger the event, just keep chating with her(press left alt may help).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there some kind requirement to get the crystal cave dungeon for the Jaina/Eric scene or am I just really unlucky? Still haven't managed to encounter it at all while hunting while I'm pretty sure I've gotten every other encounter.
I have the same issue, would love to know if there's some pre-requisite.

Only other I've not seen should be Mabel event, but that one I don't care about.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I have the same issue, would love to know if there's some pre-requisite.
Fairly certain it's pure RNG and save scumming is your best bet at getting the relevant encounter.

I guess technically there might be a level requirement, because the MC is supposed to be able to win the final fight, but if you've seen every other encounter, you're probably at the appropriate level anyway.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes