EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Still trying to figure out how to get the second floor of the house built. I got derick his goblin wife and now he no longer goes to the bar during the daytime, despite having Juliette accepted as the teacher.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is the developer still being stubborn, and not fixing his game? The game is sooo f'ing confusing and difficult to figure out. God damn it, I want to support the game on patron, but it's nearly impossible to play this game.

The existing walkthrough made by Harmless Arachnid is soooo complicated, it reveals how completely messed up the gameplay is.

God damn it, the art in this game is soo amazing, but the gameplay is complete and utter shit.

I wish someone could make a ren'py port, then I could finally play this game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Staimh

StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
Is the "Reducto" quest still broken? I cant unlock the recipe in the study in the evening. Can revert back with cheat room but that doesn't complete the quest.
Also is there somewhere specific i need to go for the gold idol? Been doing dungeons with Eric for in game days and it hasn't shown up.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is the "Reducto" quest still broken? I cant unlock the recipe in the study in the evening. Can revert back with cheat room but that doesn't complete the quest.
Also is there somewhere specific i need to go for the gold idol? Been doing dungeons with Eric for in game days and it hasn't shown up.
Concerning the golden idol, AFAIR it's just randomly determined. Sometimes, some monsters/characters drop specific items when you fight and win against them, but I don't remember any with such a kind of loot.

So, I guess the only solution is to try and try again.

See this post (it was about another item, but the method is exactly the same): https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-339-1-boobsgames.18692/post-5424233

BTW, there are about 27 or 28 possible items: that gives you the basic chance to get a given item each time ~ 4 % (though it's possible there are some additional conditions for some of them).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Reducto quest (just retested previous version)
Complete "Where is Fina?" quest during which Krowly grows boobs
After "Where is Fina?" quest is completed Krowly remarks on reversing his boob growth
Studying at his desk in the basement provides the recipe
Recipe: 1 Scarlet Flower, 1 Red Mushroom
Brew at least one potion in the lab to complete the quest

Note: not tested on latest version

As pcnop says the Gold Idol is dropped randomly during combat or can be found randomly in chests (might be level dependent)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
by Harmless Arachnid
It says I have to go to his second floor but like... how? I see no stairs or anything in his house to get to the second floor. am i just crazy?

I started a new game to see if there was any difference in the house but i see no obvious difference.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if I am getting repetitive here, but there are some objectives that I cant complete and I would like to know if it is possible to complete in this version or not:
1618419297322.png

For the New Laboratory for example, it says that it is not possible to complete in this version, but how to Find more information about space expanding?

About theGolden Idol I know that it is random (I think) and I will run some dungeons for that. But what about the Nipplefuck objective and how to get your second floor restored? I cant even find a girl for DErek and I dont know how to get this objective. I have tryed everything here.

Thanks and sorry if this was posted before here.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It says I have to go to his second floor but like... how? I see no stairs or anything in his house to get to the second floor. am i just crazy?
I expect this is a language thing
In Britain and some other countries the floor that is level with the ground is called the ground floor
In a number of other countries (most I think) that is called the first floor, so the second floor is one flight of stairs up

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, sorry if I am getting repetitive here, but there are some objectives that I cant complete and I would like to know if it is possible to complete in this version or not:
View attachment 1142210

For the New Laboratory for example, it says that it is not possible to complete in this version, but how to Find more information about space expanding?

About theGolden Idol I know that it is random (I think) and I will run some dungeons for that. But what about the Nipplefuck objective and how to get your second floor restored? I cant even find a girl for DErek and I dont know how to get this objective. I have tryed everything here.

To my knowledge, Labratory and Nipple fucking can not be comepleted yet.

Golden idol is just RNG and seems to just take a bit to get lucky.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 1142210

Before the quest Restoration
You need to complete the quest "A wife for Derek" just search for Derek in this thread
Searching for Nipplefuck will find a solution as far as possible two pages before this one

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes