xkmd

Jun 27, 2019
i see the futa protag tag can you play as a futa form the start or is it a later transformation?
its not really futa the mc is male but you can get tits through a potion
As far as I recall you can get tits by accessing the cheat room in the basement which should be accessible within the first 20 minutes of game time. It's futa if you consider a dick + boobs to equal a futa, otherwise you're probably just playing a busty trap.

Blitzkind

Mar 2, 2020
I'm stuck on the Succubus quest. Walkthrough says to talk to Melissa for Elven root but whenever I talk to her she just says "There's nothing to talk about".

EDIT

Figured it out. Had to do the Nun's quest first. But now I have the elven root and the walkthrough says to inspect the magic circle and all Krowly says is how cool his magic circle is.

Last edited:

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017

What s new:
Rose's outfits.
Now you can change Rose's outfit during the hunt. As Eric, she can be wearing her normal clothes, nothing, or black lingerie. The game will automatically change her sprite, illustration, and portraits in all the dialogues. In the future I'm planning to add relationship requirements and her reactions.
Astra’s handjob scene is now animated :) As previously it can be triggered in the flirt menu at evening.
Cooking. I have added 6 basic cooking ingredients: eggs, vegetables, fish, meat, mushrooms, bread, cow milk, cheese.
Bread, milk and cheese Krowly can eat as is, other are considered as a raw food an it's better to cook them first.

When cooking Krowly can choose "simple" option and choose one of the raw ingredients to cook.
Also I have added 4 beginner level recipes that Krowly can cook combining the ingredients.
  • Omelette (Milk+Egg)
  • Fish with vegetables (Fish+Vegetables)
  • Sandwich with cheese (Cheese+Bread)
  • Sandwich with meat (Meat+Bread)
"Raw food" item was deleted from the game, but now different characters sell different raw ingredients. Jenna sells eggs, Jason and Taisha sell vegetables, Carla and Sebastian - bread, Derek sells fish, Agneshka - milk and cheese, Leaf - mushrooms, Drunk Orc — meat. Ingredients also added in game world as loot.

New scenes:
  • Krowly sucks Sister Elizabeth breasts. Wednesday night, 30+ relationship. She starts lactating if you suck her breasts enough times (5 and 10 for more lactation.). Her milk causes lactation for busty Krowly.
  • Krowly plays with Alice’s butt. During the day when Krowly’s eats Carla’s dinner. 35+ relationship points.
  • Juliette is talking about what she have seen in the wood. (triggers if Krowly had sex with the Drunk Orc). 30+ relationship points. In the tavern, at Thursday morning. Written by Jack White. No illustrations.
  • Krowly fups on the busty statue in the church at night. Has small consequence next morning. No illustrations.

New pictures:
  • Krowly sucks Sister Elizabeth's breasts +5 variants
  • Krowly plays with Alice’s butt. +3 variants
  • Rose in black lingerie +variants
  • A bunch of variants of Astra’s handjob illustration for the animated scene
  • Naked variant Sister Elizabeth's character illustration. Temporary
Small things:
  • Small update of Meril’s handjob scene. New dialogues and Krowly is now visible, not just his flying dick
Fixes:
  • Scenes with Meril gives bonuses that are recovering MP and HP now. Previously it wasn’t working as intended
  • Krowly's basement entrance fix

3.60 star(s) 186 Votes