stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Is there an up-to-date walkthrough of all available h-scenes and how to get them? I just wanna make sure I don't miss any.

Feb 17, 2019
New staff.

Rose's BE titfuck scene variants
Variants of the illustrations for the breasts expansion scene with Rose. I want her to be playing with her pussy while sucking on the dick. Also she isn't used to huge boobs, so she is still focused on her mouth. You can tell how much Rose loves blowjobs by the amount of her oral scenes.
is it known if we will get a variant with her normal tits?

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Is it possible to play with a mouse instead of keyboard like in other RPGMaker games? Hard to play and jerk off at the same time :/

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
So I'm assuming the next update is the one with Eric -> Erica content, right?

Might be a good time to revisit the game after skipping five or six updates.

Reactions: leechurch

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Rose's yuge TIDDIES look fucking weird.... Doesn't matter, more Alice and Elizabeth is always great. Not random NPC or enemy fucking...

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Is it possible to play with a mouse instead of keyboard like in other RPGMaker games? Hard to play and jerk off at the same time :/
Yes I do it sometimes but you might need keyboard arrows for selecting in battles, avoiding traps, and monsters as mouse is usually not so go in doing these 3.

Aug 29, 2020
WaB. Next scene poll 20

While I'm finishing the work on the update, lets choose the next scene that will be included in the next one.
These sketches are just ideas. First we will chose one of the sketches, and after that I will make another poll where we will choose the characters for this scene. You can choose as many as you like and also feel free to make suggestion about the characters.
Alice, Rose and Eric aren't participating in this poll, since they got a lot recently.
  • Number 1. I think this sketch could be nice for Rayna or for other big booty girl. Agnieszka maybe. Also could work with a big Slime Girl, when she defeats Krowly. Could also work for Mabel, Lizzy
  • Number 2. Old sketch. Could be a nice handjob/teasing scene. Will work with Jill, Jenna, Fina, Meril, maybe Sister Elizabeth. Maybe for a Thick Slime girl or Plant girl. Frotting scene in the spa with futa elf?
  • Number 3. Krowly's helping Rose to test huge dick potion on some orc girl. Or just a scene between orcs in the orc camp. I think it will have variants with different levels of penetration ^^ Also will work nice as a deepthroat scene with Sandra (one of the witches)
  • Number 4. Krowly caught somebody in action, or it's his dick can be sucked. Could work with Fina the best I think. Maybe with one of the witches or somebody in the spa. Maybe Jill?
  • Number 5. New one. Could be a nice missionary, or missionary buttfuck scene for busty characters. Fina, Sandra, Velena, Mabel, Busty Elf, Mother Sabrina or one of her lusty nuns. Taisha or Maruna. The sketch has futa version too. Could be non sex scene, just some character laying in the bed. Jaina, Mabel, Mother Sabrina.
  • Number 6. New one. Could be buttfuck or footjob scene. The girl already looks a bit like Rayna (blacksmith elf), could work for her. Maybe Fina, Juliette or Sister Elizabeth. Could also work with snake girl holding her tail up.
  • Number 7. It was drawn for the pussyfucking scene with Alice, but other sketch won. But we still can use it for somebody. Maybe for somebody who will better fit the expression. An orc girl, busty bandit, somebody else.Taisha? Could work with Lizzy I think.
  • Number 8. Can be used in the spa. Maybe not necessary for Krowly but for some other male client (Leaf, caravan guard Matthew) getting a massage from a futa elf. Instead standard futa elf could be used for Spa Manager. Other option is futa elf mouthfucking an orc guy in the elven wood. Maybe Krowly

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes