mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
So I grinded to level 2 to try and beat the big slime and advance the main quest, and apparently I just didn't get the fireball spell. Is this a bug or do I need to do something for it? Because I don't think I can beat this slime without it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So I grinded to level 2 to try and beat the big slime and advance the main quest, and apparently I just didn't get the fireball spell. Is this a bug or do I need to do something for it? Because I don't think I can beat this slime without it.
this mechanic was changed in a recent update
to learn spells:
gain experience to advance in levels
during evening study at the desk in Krowly's bedroom (the candle should be alight when this is a possibility)

will need to do this on seperate evenings for each spell available to learn

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
this mechanic was changed in a recent update
to learn spells:
gain experience to advance in levels
during evening study at the desk in Krowly's bedroom (the candle should be alight when this is a possibility)

will need to do this on seperate evenings for each spell available to learn
Thanks, figured out that either the gallery mod or the continuous mod were causing me to not learn spells while doing that. Fixed it by pasting the original files in again.

Reactions: Staimh

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the ntr really explains why the main character was getting screwed over
Except Krowly's never been the one on the receiving end of any form of NTR.

Hell, Krowly's probably buried his dick in as much pussy and ass as either Jaina or Fina by this point.

Reactions: leechurch

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
the ntr really explains why the main character was getting screwed over
I really dislike NTR and it triggers me a lot but I havent noticed any NTR in this game.

Edit: Im triggered by other things in this game. like the fact that there is no feminine body tf for MC, which makes the boobs look a bit weird in some art.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyWanderer
Sep 4, 2020
I really dislike NTR and it triggers me a lot but I havent noticed any NTR in this game.
Given the strong feeling NTR tends to generate, it might have been tagged like that from an abundance of caution. Something that was a bit NTR-y, so better safe than sorry.

Having said that, I don't recall anything that seemed to fit the bill of even being close to NTR.

Not my business, but if NTR is so distasteful to you to the point of being "triggered", why play an NTR-tagged game? The Dev mentioned that gay content could be turned off, but not NTR content.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
As for NTR, there are multiple flavors of that... Kink:

Netorare = Losing your partner to someone else. Example; Spouse cheats while you are at work.

Netorase = Consensually allowing your partner to have relations with someone else. Example; Pimping them, swinging, or betting them in a wager.

Netori = YOU taking someone else's partner. Example; You being the affair partner.

The key thing to NTR is the CONTEXT of the situation. Some scenarios that would NOT be NTR include:

* Being the jealous obsessee of another's partner.

* Being with a widdowed person.

* Being with someone post breakup.

Note that I am NOT a fan of NTR, just someone who's spent enough time on here seeing others talking about the forbidden tag.

ChampOfTime

Sep 19, 2020
Hello, can somebody tell me how to get the Concentration spell, please. Been wondering around all the waterfalls on the village and nothing yet

Aug 29, 2020
OMG

________

Eric's transformation system

Reduction potion also can be applied specifically to boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

I have finished the work at the transformation system for Eric, and everything seams to be working fine.

Here is how it will be working in the next update.

After completing the quest "The Matter of Order" Eric will start to receive one Erica point every morning.

• If he has 7 points he get more feminine body.
  • 14 Erica points - longer hair
  • 21 Erica points - boobs
  • 28 Erica points - lips
  • 35 Erica points - huge lips.
  • If he sucks Krowly's dick and swallows the sperm he gets 1 Erica point.
  • If he gets Krowly's cum in his ass, he gets 1 Erica point.
  • If Krowly gives him Boobs potion during the hunt it gives Eric 5 Erica points.
  • If Krowly gives him Reducto potion during the hunt it gives him -10 Erica points.
It may sound grindy, but I don't want this changes to happen over night in game. It's new thing and it will take players' attention, of course, but letter player will be doing other things while the changes will be happening on the background.

Transformation is happening at the morning, not exactly when the number of points is reached.

After every transformation level reached there will be a dialogue with Eric about it. Some choices will tell the game if the player wants this transformation or not. For example if you tell Eric to cut his hair short he won't grow them out again.

I also added two cheats to the cheat room.

First one lets you choose how you want Eric to look, but it doesn't disable the automatic transformation. So he will be transformed accordingly at the next morning. Second cheat will let you disable/enable the automatic transformations - you can disable only lips growing for example. You can transform Eric using first cheat and then use the second one to make sure that he stays this way

Feel free to use these cheats if you don't want to wait for Eric's transformation.

Reducto potion also can be applied specifically to the boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

I hope it's not too confusing :)

Eric's character illustration, his portraits and every Eric's sex scene except cowgirl scene with Jenna has variants for all his transformations. Please after the upcoming update, tell me if after sex scene Eric's boobs will be floating around :D

I have also added dialogue about Eric into Jill's banters in the tavern.

Now I'm thinking about possible reactions/dialogues for Jenna and Astra. Don't know yet how they will react. There might be possible scenes in the future, like for example scene where Astra or Jenna is pegging Erica, but for now I'm focused on just dialogues or funny reaction scenes. Feel free to make suggestions, if you have some ideas.This part needs to be finished in the next couple of days.

The next update should be ready at December 12 as planned :)

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes