Antani101

Oct 27, 2021
Read the What is new in the changelog. It's part of a new quest. Start it and take it as far as it can go.
I started it, but then when I go talk to the orc brothers nothing happens. What should I do? I can't find anything involving the Great Paladin

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I started it, but then when I go talk to the orc brothers nothing happens. What should I do? I can't find anything involving the Great Paladin
Most events of the new quest happen automatically. Did you get the rewards from the excavation operation in the orc camp ? Did you visit the excavation and and did you duel with Conda ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where I can see every sex scene available
You play the game...

There is no means by which you can just go watch scenes without playing the game - The gallery mod (adds a gallery) is extremely out of date and at best would only cover the scenes for the last version it was updated for, and at worst break your game.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Next Scene Poll 49

Poll
Next scene poll 49
  • Krowly rides a male orc cowgirl style 50
  • Alice's handjob in the church with cumming on Juliette 78
  • Krowly fucks the Spa Manager 139
  • Vaginal with Mabel in the barn 112
  • Mushra fucks Krowly 28
  • Krowly fucks busty elf in the ass 23
  • Krowly fucks femboy elf knight 44
  • Slime girl fucks Krowly 32

2024-03-18—2024-03-23

506 votes
Content

While I'm working on Jaina's scene and next part of the quest let's vote for another scene :) I'm not 100% sure I will be able to add it this update, if not, it will be moved to the next update.

This isn't full list of the scenes, just the ones I chose this time.

The results will be combined with the results on substar and boosty.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
game's complete ass, the rng factor in battle is very tilting, don't play.
Theres a cheat room you can go to to get an item that auto-wins all battles. I recommend it and grab it everytime I start a new playthrough, takes away the RNG and if you get a battle then you can just win in 2 seconds.

3.60 star(s) 186 Votes