PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
absolutely
If you meet the other requirements as well, and you didn't mod or otherwise tampered with the save/game files, there is probably some other step you're still missing, not necessarily related to this quest.
I've seen quests not triggering for people because they cheated that excessively that they unwittingly bypassed steps in the game, which is not something that the dev or author of the walkthrough could foresee.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Idk who's interested but here's some Boobsgame style art I made with Stable Diffusion for fun. No I won't make more by request, if you have a Nvidia GPU it's fairly easy to set up and do yourself. Plenty of tutorials here, just enjoy some bonus material:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow man do you download the program or its from some online page? that rim one is pretty hot

Feb 5, 2018
wow man do you download the program or its from some online page? that rim one is pretty hot
You can run them online but it's usually a paid/ad based service, you can download Stability Matrix, check a tutorial online and there's a few premade settings that copy Boobsgame's artstyle (Boobsgames uses AI art nowadays anyway).

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Where is the cheat room located when you transform your basement ? And is there a gallery room ?

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
The Dev has posted a recording of his drawing proces sometime ago, to debunk claims like this.
I record almost everything I draw as monthly packs on patreon/substar, and non game related SFW part of it goes on my youtube channel

but the videos were AI generated too, of course :(

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I meant it as in adding new scenes with different characters to the orgy. I.e. Jill getting fucked by Derek, Old Man Jason, and Eric etc.
So there are no variations as yet ? Jill is having sex with just the bartender every time i replay the orgy. And there is lack of actual group sex i mean all of them are doing it in pairs no dp , no roasting , it just Derek with his goblin wife (i hate goblins) and Eirc's mom. Or im missing something ?

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes