PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Always the beacons

You teleport to the Orc's camp, go south, then east (Easier tha teleporting ton the Elven camp), go the the monaster and the altar is just is right against the wall facing the entrance.
For my part, I can't find the beacon in the desert !
I've searched all around the desert area starting from the Temple ruin and all the area to the west.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Coyote099 and Yoli

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
boobsgames a minor bug: when joining Diana in the Tavern for a drink and offering a bottle of wine, the resulting dialogue still mentions Conlan, the tent and the campfire.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So after reading about Boobgames being a accused of using ai art in this game, I've to the opinion that they probably don't considering that this game has had the same art style back in 2018 before ai took off publicly.

And even if they did the art is consistent and holds to a certain quality. Meaning that they would be at least editing the art generated by the ai. Like which means the generated art could look very different from the final product.

Regardless, keep up the good work

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you change sex anytime? Or are you stuck with what you picked from the start?
The futa/trans protagonist tag is misplaced here. You don't get to pick.
Krowly is always a guy. A somewhat effemenite guy/twink who is always up for sexual shenanigans regardless of whomever it's with, even when taking a potion that gives him big functional boobies.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So after reading about Boobgames being a accused of using ai art in this game, I've to the opinion that they probably don't considering that this game has had the same art style back in 2018 before ai took off publicly.

And even if they did the art is consistent and holds to a certain quality. Meaning that they would be at least editing the art generated by the ai. Like which means the generated art could look very different from the final product.

Regardless, keep up the good work
He doesn't use ai. That's just FUD.
The Dev has more than once posted about his stance on the use of it. See here for instance
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-503-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-10229398

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I did tested these "boobsgames style" lora models when they were appearing and did posted a few resulting images on discord as a part of discussion, as well a few memes like "chad Krowly" and "WaB but RTX is On". People on the server sometimes post something they generate. Also I was mentioning there that it works well for quickly cutting out characters from background, that plugin I do use when I don't need it to be clean.
Maybe it caused some misunderstanding. Also I started posting these different more painterly looking images (the ones from youtube videos) around the time ai art become popular, so it's understandable why it might look suspicions

tetrasmart

Mar 11, 2018
This has probably been asked a million times, but the forum search fucking sucks so ill ask it again, will there ever be a gallery in this game? I haven't played it in a long time and the game seems to have gotten quite dense, so I don't know if I could commit to playing through it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but the forum search fucking sucks
Go do something very basic...

Go to your account page, look in the options and go to Preferences, and scroll down to the part with Search Options.
1724214668878.png

That's a grand total of three clicks.

Then look at the post above yours, and take note of the username. It's the same as the username of the dev...
Now, using those two seemingly unrelated pieces of info I've given you, if you type "gallery" into the search box and that username, you'll be taken to all 14 of the search results of his posts where that word is mentioned, including the last official word here on whether or not this game that is now near the end will ever have a gallery built-in to it.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
He doesn't use ai. That's just FUD.
The Dev has more than once posted about his stance on the use of it. See here for instance
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-503-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-10229398
Oh, I was never under the impression that he wasn't(even though I haven't read his stance) I just wanted to point out that even if he did, he doesn't just generate it and add it to the game. He definitely takes time and effort to make the art show the passion behind the project

Reactions: PBS666

number15burgerking

Jul 24, 2022
I didn't find the solution to invite Jill to come back home after delaying it, sorry for potential reposting

I did the mission + talked to her once but didn't choose "yes" when asked to invite her
Now the game won't let me ask her once more, I tried lowering affection and talking to her again, going to the now furnished upstairs and try to talk to her again but no luck

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes