bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WarlockAndBoobs-0.504
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KriticalBow

Nov 18, 2019
Cant trigger Fina to join topless friday.
During wednesday day-time nothing with "boys" in the tavern (Elizabeth joining every Friday + relationship with Fina >100)
Anyone could help?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
During wednesday day-time nothing with "boys" in the tavern (Elizabeth joining every Friday + relationship with Fina >100)
Anyone could help?
if you are using cheats to skip time it may prevent some events from triggering

Mariosica

May 7, 2018
how do I give Jenna minotaur milk? I must've missed an update or so :( I got it in my inventory but couldn't find an option to give her in her house/barn

kiltzz

May 17, 2021
Anyone could help?
wake up wednesday morning, pass time meditating, then go to tavern. Wait until friday day time, and then go to talk with Fina, should work

Reactions: KriticalBow

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how do I give Jenna minotaur milk? I must've missed an update or so :( I got it in my inventory but couldn't find an option to give her in her house/barn
I am also not finding the option to give Jenna minotaur milk
Extract of the Changelog for the version 0.402 (See inside spoiler ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
there was some addition to the changelog of having to have seen the original scenes before you get the horny visions, but i dont know which scenes that would be, if someone has a list that wolud be nice
I'm pretty sure I have seen all of the scenes the games has but the images still dont get triggered

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
whz is the window so small. any hints to fix?
Limitations of the engine used.

The closest "fix" is either F6 to make it a bit bigger, or Alt+Enter to make it fullscreen.
It doesn't scale well at 1080p and above in fullscreen.

is there ntr or swinging with other men in this game? is it similar to a struggle with sin?
It's not like A Struggle With Sin, beyond some limited survival mechanics i.e. hunger and lust bars.
There's no ntr (hence the lack of netorare tag), and their isn't really any swinging as such.
Outside of vaginal sex with familial relations (and kiddy diddling, obviously) there's no restrictions on who and what as far as sexual acts go for Krowly and pretty much everyone and everything in this game.

I'm pretty sure I have seen all of the scenes the games has but the images still dont get triggered
In this version, or previously?

Reactions: PBS666
3.60 star(s) 186 Votes