- fucking alice on the table watch alice masturbate at night
- watching astra sunbathing
- buttjob with astra when she's dressing in the morning
- watching jason fuck agnieska in their bed

Last edited:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Limitations of the engine used.

The closest "fix" is either F6 to make it a bit bigger, or Alt+Enter to make it fullscreen.
It doesn't scale well at 1080p and above in fullscreen.

It's not like A Struggle With Sin, beyond some limited survival mechanics i.e. hunger and lust bars.
There's no ntr (hence the lack of netorare tag), and their isn't really any swinging as such.
Outside of vaginal sex with familial relations (and kiddy diddling, obviously) there's no restrictions on who and what as far as sexual acts go for Krowly and pretty much everyone and everything in this game.

In this version, or previously?
thanks man with the gay and futa tag sounds like this not my type of game.

Aryt

Jul 22, 2022
Is the 'Witches train' scene with Krowly implemented or not?
I'm talking about the update thumbnail in subscribestar

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
is this legit? I have the other four, but this last one is missing. Even though I did her scene on friday.
i can't get it either...I've extracted the game files to look at the pictures and the scene i m missing is alice fucked on the table by krowly, the one you see when you watch her dance on friday, don t give the big tip and stay a little longer. Same picture but alice is futa. I ve watched the scene yet it s not unlocking. Dev answered to me the list of scenes on twitter, including those 5. Then someone else asked about this specific one and he said he misremembered and it was the scene with alice masturbating at night. I went to watch her but no vision unlocked by this. And there is no picture in the game files that would match this.

shiiwnou

Oct 18, 2022
hello guys its impossible to trigger fina event for inviting to topless party. do you have a solution or save ?

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
WarlockAndBoobs-0.504
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
the game is done, this is just extra content.

name

Mar 8, 2017
as far as i can tell Fina can go to topless Fridays but she doesn't actually do anything yet

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
" talk to the boys in the tavern during Wednesday day time " what boys? I don't see anyone different to talk to

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.504.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

name

Mar 8, 2017
I already have the nun attend topless friday, I came here wednesday during the day and there's no one upper right corner
if youre skipping days using the cheat room you can't do that. you have to go to bed normally Tuesday night and normally progress to Wednesday day

Reactions: jems666
3.60 star(s) 186 Votes