ishouldnthave14541

Mar 11, 2022
Hello, I'm playing on the latest compressed version, the tea party is bugged for me, it only shows the sprite of the witches orgy. I can't complete the quests that require "amazing wonders of nipplefucking" because my only option is rewatching the orgy. I've tried leaving without watching, I've tried watching and neither resolves it. I've attached the save, I'd really appreciate if someone could help, I'm really loving the game

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
scenes to watch for visions :
- fingering alice ass while eating
- fucking alice on the table
- watching astra sunbathing
- buttjob with astra when she's dressing in the morning
- watching jason fuck agnieska in their bed
Instead of "fucking alice on the table" there should be "Alice playing with dildo". I forgot that I changed it to an easier, earlier in the game scene

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Instead of "fucking alice on the table" there should be "Alice playing with dildo". I forgot that I changed it to an easier, earlier in the game scene
yeah i tried to watch this one following your answer to someone on twitter, yet i m not getting any scene out of it.
When i looked in the game files i see alice getting fuck on the table with a dick, but scene that could match the one with the dildo.
i guess i'll try to watch her masturbate again, on both days.

edit : it works after watching her on thursday night, couldn't get the scene after watching her on monday night. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: boobsgames

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
This is great. It really need an updated quest log though. Impossible to know what to do to progress since there are so many scenes triggering on so specific days and time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reactions: Snugglepuff

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Welp my entire world has been shattered. At least I wont have to hope for it anymore. Dont really get why you would do this great atrocity to us but oh well.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
That was also explained multiple times...
well I never saw any explanation been following the game since the first release i must have missed it. Hey its your game you get to do anything you want with it. If you dont want to allow those characters to have vaginal sex thats your call. It doesn't change the fact that it sucks that it isnt happening and for sure many people here and your patreon would love to see it.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
It's even worse then this, If you remove all content - you won't have any content at all! The math, the math speaks for itself
Terrified to ask, but... what if...to add some content - what happens? ))
well I never saw any explanation been following the game since the first release i must have missed it. Hey its your game you get to do anything you want with it. If you dont want to allow those characters to have vaginal sex thats your call. It doesn't change the fact that it sucks that it isnt happening and for sure many people here and your patreon would love to see it.
He's uploader, not the dev, no? As for those 500 y.o. goddesses, the only way to get them pussies without making patreon shit briks, is to make patches not available on patreon.
...or enable some modding, but again - mods do need authentic art

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 186 Votes