marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
There are most likely more comments that mention those character will never have vaginal sex, but thats the one that I found the quickest in my 1 min search
Well that's comment from dev and yet we got pussy sex with Jenna, still have hopes for Astra, but I don't see others getting them.
Welp my entire world has been shattered. At least I wont have to hope for it anymore. Dont really get why you would do this great atrocity to us but oh well.
The only way is to mod the game yourself and play around a bit with Photoshop like I did.
Terrified to ask, but... what if...to add some content - what happens? ))

He's uploader, not the dev, no? As for those 500 y.o. goddesses, the only way to get them pussies without making patreon shit briks, is to make patches not available on patreon.
...or enable some modding, but again - mods do need authentic art
I really doubt it is because of patreon, more like about devs believes. Not sure why tho, since Eric has pussy sex with Jenna. But well... here we are.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are most likely more comments that mention those character will never have vaginal sex, but thats the one that I found the quickest in my 1 min search
Jenna ain't off limits no more, clearly the dev has been changing his mind as of late much to everyones happiness.

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
I feel I would dumb a huge amount of time on this game for very little return... It doesn't have a gallery for you to access previous content you've seen, it feels like you have to grind quite a bit, it is probably still in its early stages, It probably doesn't have many sex scenes, and probably not enough anal scenes (hey, it's my kink...).

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I feel I would dumb a huge amount of time on this game for very little return... It doesn't have a gallery for you to access previous content you've seen, it feels like you have to grind quite a bit, it is probably still in its early stages, It probably doesn't have many sex scenes, and probably not enough anal scenes (hey, it's my kink...).
Where is facepalm emoji, when you need it.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hello, I'm playing on the latest compressed version, the tea party is bugged for me, it only shows the sprite of the witches orgy. I can't complete the quests that require "amazing wonders of nipplefucking" because my only option is rewatching the orgy. I've tried leaving without watching, I've tried watching and neither resolves it. I've attached the save, I'd really appreciate if someone could help, I'm really loving the game
Update your game to version 0.504.0.1, this issue was already resolved. It doesn't look like your save has any problem in it. If there will be an orgy still, watch it one time in the updated version, it should fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: ishouldnthave14541

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Terrified to ask, but... what if...to add some content - what happens? ))

He's uploader, not the dev, no? As for those 500 y.o. goddesses, the only way to get them pussies without making patreon shit briks, is to make patches not available on patreon.
...or enable some modding, but again - mods do need authentic art
Would it be possible for someone to keep the same trajectory on Patreon, while outside making the mod through pseudonyms or something?

afuckingloser

May 13, 2020
Also, boobs. Will the orgy on the tavern be the only one where the townsfolk are involved? Will you add more variations to it further down the line? With how open everyone is to boning everyone, there sure seems to be a lack of group fun.
THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING, Google show this guys balls.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you so much! Must've missed it back there.
It's OK.

I've just cited the changelog because it was more convenient for me to copy the text from it, but of course nobody can't remember all the changelogs for all the games.

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Do we get any experience by defeating monster? If not then it should be added also there should be a easy, medium and hard mode.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Do we get any experience by defeating monster? If not then it should be added also there should be a easy, medium and hard mode.
You don't get experience points by defeating monsters. Which is why I totally agree with your comment, cause there are times where I get boned due to being low leveled.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Tea Party bugged apparently. If you triggered witches threesome scene every time you visit them theres gonna be just a threesome without opportunity to interact with witches

3.60 star(s) 186 Votes