EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
202516_intro01.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young prince who was ousted by queen regent and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will become a champion of the Goddess of Lust - wielding powerful magic and control over your minions.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or capture them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Mike Velesk - - -
Censored: No/Optional
Version: 4.0
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: Total Seduction - Life of Holly - Ludus Master - Total Seduction 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

03 - screen.jpg alizabeth_img04.gif augusta_img08.gif img02.gif img25.jpg island_g01.gif lana_img16.gif marin_img03.gif scr20.gif screen20.gif

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
As others have pointed out, if you're a fan of Total Seduction (his other game) and others, then you know the arts not necessarily the selling point but the way he can fill out a game with a decent story, different fetishes and scenes, and tons of other things to do in his own minimalistic kind of way is definitely unique and is why people like his games

This one seems interesting and completely different story-wise compared to his last few games, but he seems to deliver so give it a few updates and this one will probably be good too.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Glad to finally see it here, when i made the request i really wanted to spread the word about it cuz i think its a really cool idea, the graphics are unique and animations are quite hot + fantasy settings. Total Seduction is really good but i think this one can be much better as fantasy go only the creator imagination is the limit !

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I hope I can like this game more than Total Seduction and it's mods. As for this game it's sink or swim with raiding the monastery.

Reactions: ginger
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes