loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So.. do newer versions restore old version save game?

Kinda sucks having to reinvent the wheel with every new version.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
graphics quality is improved alot then what it was in total seduction i am curious if there is any other games with mechanics like this sand box corruption game thats like the sims

(game world that keeps moving while you doing your quests and corruptions)

total seduction was around since early 2016

Reactions: Unreal Bober

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
graphics quality is improved alot then what it was in total seduction i am curious if there is any other games with mechanics like this sand box corruption game thats like the sims

(game world that keeps moving while you doing your quests and corruptions)

total seduction was around since early 2016
Yes graphics and coding improve but really seems too raw so little content

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Skrek

Jun 1, 2018
Now, my eyes could very well deceive me, or perhaps its just a coincidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Now, my eyes could very well deceive me, or perhaps its just a coincidence.

:unsure:
Huh, the helmet design is straight up the knight of the nine armor from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I'm pretty sure the mod is inspired by that too.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone actually tried playing? Other than progressing the relationship with the maid in black, I dont know what else can be done

gubl

May 31, 2018
Has anyone actually tried playing? Other than progressing the relationship with the maid in black, I dont know what else can be done
after gathering some metrics go to upstairs there table with map that will advance you further sending you to conquer new place, there you will save and take back some hostage who will serve you adviser for further quests.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Influence goes up every day you spend outside of the court, and decreases every day you spend in court.
Okay i did eveything in my castle and there is no other place on the map only court and my castle but still ınfluence is 0 maybe it's a bug and I need to download again ( also ctrl+i doesn't work )

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Honestly, I played his Total Seduction, and when downloading it I had already made my mind up that it would be bad, cause of the art/graphics, I was only tempted into trying it cause of it's tags. But after playing it, despite the graphics, the game was actually really good and has a lot of content. Not only that but the fact that mods were possible in it too was great too. It's a shame he abandoned TS, when he was so close to finishing it.
Either way, don't knock this game until you try it.
I hope mod-support will be a thing for this game too.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes