RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Please do Heide next
OK! 2 versions... Curvy and Buff! (The buff one is pretty f'n curvy, too tho :p
Heide001.jpg
MEGA folder with .7z files of "Graphics" folders for each and some rando stuff here ==>
Couple of Heide test pics and an animated .png. I wondered if RPGM would support animated .pngs and instead of just throwing something together I made an attack animation for Amanda Plus. The rusult is in the folder. You may need to view it in a browser to see the animated version. Also, it only goes through the animation once, instead of looping, so you'll need to refresh it to view it multiple times. Made ME laugh!
Alas, RPGM won't support it, at least not by default. I also couldn't trick the game into using an animated gif by renaming it as the appropriate .png file.

Anyways, kinda bittersweet to hear about the potential Heide CG scene. It's nice, but it just shows that the devs aren't excited at all about completing the 8 months worth of backlogged stuff they've heaped onto themselves. Realistically, if Bo can whip out a few pics I don't think it would take mucht to add one in... or it could take 2 months...

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the updates, Narak! You're the best!
With the timer for the next WG release set at under 3 days, we can expect it within two weeks! Actually, I'm really hoping that Koda has learned from the past and has set a more realistic schedule. But then again, he may just naturally be the type who only performs well when he's under pressure... even self-induced pressure. Either way, I get it.

In the meantime: here's Ada Tame ==>
View attachment 474996
Instructions here==>https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2605094

Others:

And the "Graphics" folders with title pics:

EDIT: Removed out of shame. Enjoy the content!
Thank you that you share your work with us :)
sadly i cant download ada wild, need a decryption key.

Reactions: robtbo
Aug 27, 2018
OK! 2 versions... Curvy and Buff! (The buff one is pretty f'n curvy, too tho :p
View attachment 477739
MEGA folder with .7z files of "Graphics" folders for each and some rando stuff here ==>
Couple of Heide test pics and an animated .png. I wondered if RPGM would support animated .pngs and instead of just throwing something together I made an attack animation for Amanda Plus. The rusult is in the folder. You may need to view it in a browser to see the animated version. Also, it only goes through the animation once, instead of looping, so you'll need to refresh it to view it multiple times. Made ME laugh!
Alas, RPGM won't support it, at least not by default. I also couldn't trick the game into using an animated gif by renaming it as the appropriate .png file.

Anyways, kinda bittersweet to hear about the potential Heide CG scene. It's nice, but it just shows that the devs aren't excited at all about completing the 8 months worth of backlogged stuff they've heaped onto themselves. Realistically, if Bo can whip out a few pics I don't think it would take mucht to add one in... or it could take 2 months...
Awesome job here. Particularly the expressions

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thank you that you share your work with us :)
sadly i cant download ada wild, need a decryption key.
Weird... mega.nz provides its' own decryption key in the link. Ada Wild downloads fine from the link in the original message where I posted it but wouldn't work when I just copy and pasted the link from that message into a different one. Not sure what happened there, but it should be fixed now :giggle: I had to go back to my mega account and get the link from there.

Thanks for the support, peoples!

Reactions: grego

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly, I'm surprised they have any patreons left at this point. 1-2 updates per year is hardly worth a monthly subscription.

Reactions: Leonelli

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly, I'm surprised they have any patreons left at this point. 1-2 updates per year is hardly worth a monthly subscription.
Their patreon count doesn't drop, it's fucking amazing how stubborn people can be. It's just so simple, so you didn't uphold your promise fucking liar (Koda) then you get shit and maybe after they both start fixing their shitshow and just maybe I consider donating. #Kodaout.
PD: Also fuck his damage control tactics, scummy asshole.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Their patreon count doesn't drop, it's fucking amazing how stubborn people can be. It's just so simple, so you didn't uphold your promise fucking liar (Koda) then you get shit and maybe after they both start fixing their shitshow and just maybe I consider donating. #Kodaout.
PD: Also fuck his damage control tactics, scummy asshole.
Calm down bro. It's just a game.

Reactions: Liquel
Oct 10, 2019
OK, so for fun I decided to re-make the graphics in DAZStudio. View attachment 448829

I've done Maggie so far. Here is the Graphics Folder with all my Maggie pics:

If you want to try it out, you use Decrypter.exe to extract the "game.rgss3a" file into the Data and Graphics Folders. Copy those folders into the directory where "Game.rgss3a" is, then you can delete the "Game.rgss3a" file. Download the "Graphics.7z" file from my link. Use to extract the .7z file you downloaded imto my "Graphics" folder. C+P my Graphics folder into that same directory where "Game.rgss3a" was and overwrite all files. Open "Game.exe" to play.

Gonna continue with Ada now. If you like Maggie, let me know if you'd like me to share the rest of what I'm up to :D

Ada => https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2641809
Amanda and Amanda Plus=> https://f95zone.to/threads/warrior-guild-v0-9-9-bo-wei.36698/post-2672812
what do you mean by rewriting all of the files?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes