RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
one thing i'd like to say to "robto" the guy who made the 3d models fot WG, he could go to TOT and make also them if he wants, since some people would like it
I appreciate it, but TBH the amount of work it would take to do ToT is not something I'd commit to. For the sake of uniformity and because I've already got the models saved, I'm sure I'll update WG based on whatever graphics updates the devs manage.
If I really get into the 3D art again, I'll be doing personal illustrated story projects.

If you like what I put out, I still have a free "robtbo" page on deviantart.com (last updated 2016), a free "tokidoim" page on renderosity.com (2012) and a pay website: amazonix.com (2012)( DO NOT TRY THE PAYPAL OPTION!!! I only put that up as an alternative for people who didn't want to use the credit card option and I haven't looked at that PayPal account in years!!!). If you want to pay $10 for the 20K or so pics there, it'll go through Diana the Valkyrie, (I think as a recurring charge so REMEMBER TO CANCEL!) and I won't see a penny of it unless it makes more than $100 in a month(and probably won't see even if it does make that much since it's been over 6 years since I've updated). All of it is more centered around strong/superhuman/busty/amazon/muscle/BBW/wrestling/fighting women of varying personalities and related storytelling involving encounters with inferior men than straight femdom/foot fetish like ToT and WG. Definitely not an exact fit with the themes of WG/ToT.

Thanks for the support, though!

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
so are we at the part where they'll just ignore that they were close to releasing something allegedly and stay in when its done limbo for a month or so?
At this point, more than a month delayed and counting, it's crystal clear he was just lying(as always) with having something ready. Pretty sure he just stalled for Miss Claus stuff in January and we all know is not even gonna be ready before mid January.

Reactions: Narak8813

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
At this point, more than a month delayed and counting, it's crystal clear he was just lying(as always) with having something ready. Pretty sure he just stalled for Miss Claus stuff in January and we all know is not even gonna be ready before mid January.
The Miss Claus update of January 2021

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
so are we at the part where they'll just ignore that they were close to releasing something allegedly and stay in when its done limbo for a month or so?
like they did every update, but after next patch they will claim they have extra or bonus content that they snuck in, conveniently

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks for the updates, Narak! You're the best!
With the timer for the next WG release set at under 3 days, we can expect it within two weeks! Actually, I'm really hoping that Koda has learned from the past and has set a more realistic schedule. But then again, he may just naturally be the type who only performs well when he's under pressure... even self-induced pressure. Either way, I get it.

In the meantime: here's Ada Tame ==>
View attachment 474996
Instructions here==>https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2605094

Others:

And the "Graphics" folders with title pics:

EDIT: Removed out of shame. Enjoy the content!
look, nice girls, what kind of program or engine did you use to make it? Game in 3D. It would be really cool))

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
look, nice girls, what kind of program or engine did you use to make it? Game in 3D. It would be really cool))
DAZ|Studio 4 Pro for the 3D images and postwork in Paint Shop Pro 7(which was comparable to Photoshop, like 15 years ago when I got it :p)

Thanks

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)
There will be 5-6 scene archetypes x character.

So at least we know why is taking so long!

Last edited:

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)

Watch them release 3 scenes for 1 character instead :)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

Until they delay that too because koda decides to change direction again

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
You mean like a certain floor map of a certain other BoDa game was supposed to be super huge? :sneaky:

Don't get me wrong, thanks for the regular news Narak.
Like zazz said at some point, we don't deserve you and neither do the devs but we're happy to have you!

I don't get why not just release the current 1.0a version to have the community beta-test it. In the past people were paid to do that, now since this timeline is backwards everyone would be happy to pay for it. Plus they can keep working on it in the meantime. Win-win really.
Ah don't even mention it i'm happy to share and give you guys news/update on the game! ;)
Like you say there are many games in development that release small updates or even beta to make donors happy !
In Tot discord there are a selected numers of playertester but it's been a while since they released test versions the last one was for F7 and after that nothing more it's kinda strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: robtbo

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018

Good news, now I know that I just need to care about this game on next year.

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Good to know they entertained the idea at least, thanks again for the info. Not really surprised about when the "test hiatus" happened but maybe it's just the negative and pessimistic poster speaking.

Just make sure not to go broke with the altruism :)
Many devs with good intentions out there and it's hard to resist not supporting them at least in the initial phase of their projects, even if they don't charge much and you don't have to support every month, it quickly adds up.

To avoid derailing the thread - all attachments are from 0.9.9 and not really spoilers but oh well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if they've been posted before. That would mean on top of a maso delay fetish I also gained blindness within the last two-three years.
Thx the heide cage was not posted good Call.
Shame the girl didn't make in to warrior guild,one of the many lost character from mixed fight :(
If you go on e-hentai you can find the complete mixed fight gallery just search bowei.
If you didn't know Warrior guild is Mixed fight(old bowei game) with some new add,this is why you can still find old img.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2019
Good to know they entertained the idea at least, thanks again for the info. Not really surprised about when the "test hiatus" happened but maybe it's just the negative and pessimistic poster speaking.

Just make sure not to go broke with the altruism :)
Many devs with good intentions out there and it's hard to resist not supporting them at least in the initial phase of their projects, even if they don't charge much and you don't have to support every month, it quickly adds up.

To avoid derailing the thread - all attachments are from 0.9.9 and not really spoilers but oh well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if they've been posted before. That would mean on top of a maso delay fetish I also gained blindness within the last two-three years.
hey can you say what the game is with this girl its not look like Warrior Guild

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes