RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Bo Wei Koda actually means "delay fetish" in some ancient language. :sneaky:

Here's one for 0.99.
You can get collared by anyone, just remember to make yourself submissive if you're going to get collared by Amanda.
If you don't like being called Delay Man, use a nametag to change it to whatever you want.

Edited save version for clarity.
That name is God-tier.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Last post from Koda:

i'm aiming for WG next week and Claus End Jan

But as always don't hype too much xD
Yeah, we all know where it ends. Next sunday koda says: "Well we had some problems, but we will release the next version of WG. I will not call it WG 1.0 yet, I would say this is the WG 1.0-0.1 beta. The main change is the dificult on battles, and that's all."

Reactions: olorex11

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, we all know where it ends. Next sunday koda says: "Well we had some problems, but we will release the next version of WG. I will not call it WG 1.0 yet, I would say this is the WG 1.0-0.1 beta. The main change is the dificult on battles, and that's all."
You are right, there can't be a release unless KoDa hypes the shit out of it and delays the same update by at least 5-15 days with his countdowns, atm we are delayed by 45 days since the first date. Earn that paycheck Koda.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Koda on discord
Quick progress report Hi everyone. I'll give a more thorough report on all our projects next week, but for people wondering if there will be a January release: yes!

WG 1.0 will be released at the end of the month.

Sorry it took so long but I'm very happy with how it turned out and I hope you all will be too. Ton of new scenes and events were added (40k+ words) and I think it makes the game a lot more fun to chew on and explore.

Unfortunately, old saves will not be compatible due to both the number of new flags/systems, and a save bug in old versions that affected most saves. So while it may be tempting to start a new playthrough the prep for the new content, I'm afraid that won't actually work for this release. Future releases shouldn't have this issue assuming the save bug was fixed properly.

Ironically, it has also now fulfilled its original purpose as a means to quickly add characters Bo comes up with in a short time frame, as he sent me the lovely lady below with no warning and I couldn't resist writing a few events for her.

Thanks as always for everyone's support and feel free to message us with any questions.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes