RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
then i wonder if the game will be released before the progress report
As always my friend with this two don't get your hopes to high so you won't be disappointed
Now koda is on radio silence, in the last post he said that the new girl was done
but is still working on heide because she still had some problems.
and for some detailed info:
-The new girl will have 1 lewd scene
-Megan 1 lewd scene
-Heide 2/3 lewd scene
-No new fights
-The original girls will not have new CG (Some new scenes+text)
-Old saves from the 0.99 won't work

Sooooo Still 2 days to go...let's see.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Koda Yesterday at 23:13

Almost There~
Hi everyone. WG 1.0 is on the precipice and I'm sending out some playtests to (hopefully) ensure a more stable release than the usual last-minute post-release patch storm. Unfortunately, I think it will have to dip into the first few days of February, but I'm doing grinding hard to have it out by the end of the weekend.

It feels awkward mixing my apologies another delay with more gushing about how well I think it's coming together, but I can't help myself. Despite the setbacks, I hope you all get hype and look forward to it!

That said, since I don't feel comfortable promising a January release then having to dip into February to deliver it, anyone who doesn't want to stick around for February is welcome to PM me for the link (once released) on Patreon or Discord.

As for ToT: we are hoping to release Swan Part 2 (feat. The Crow) on Valentime's Day ,Claus will follow shortly after, with Bo continuing work on Swan Parts 3 and 4 while I finish 7F. This cascade will result in a return (finally) to 30-60 day release intervals until at least the 'backlog' is cleared.

I think that covers everything, so I'm diving back into WG. Thanks as always for everyone's support and feel free to contact us with any questions!

scotty23

Jan 6, 2020

That said, since I don't feel comfortable promising a January release then having to dip into February to deliver it, anyone who doesn't want to stick around for February is welcome to PM me for the link (once released) on Patreon or Discord.

emm

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes