RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
theres no way to resize game window?
It's a VXAce game, I fear the max resolution is 640x480. You may try the trick suggested on though.
Or, if you have a virtual machine installed, you can launch the game from it and resize the window of the emulated OS.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
theres no way to resize game window?
*other than alt+enter cuz this way fuck up the whole desktop*
I copy my comment in another thread:

A window-resizer utility that seems to work ok with RPG Maker games is Scott's Window Resizing Utility:

* Run the game

* Run the Scott's Window Resizing Utility. To ensure all currently running programs are seen, you could click on the "Refresh" button.

* Towards the bottom-right corner of the utility is what looks to be a crosshair/target icon. Left-mouse-click-and-hold then drag-&-drop the crosshair over top of the actively running game window. If done right, you may then see the name of the game appear in the text field to the left of the crosshair-icon (it would show as "Tower of Trample v1.12.1").

* You should now be able to manually set the Width and Height for the selected game window to what you want. For example, if you put in 800 and 600 in the Width and Height fields accordingly, then click on the "Set Size" button, you should see the game window be resized to that.

I'd suggest to stick to standard gaming width and height dimensions, or if you know the original size of the game window, then perhaps doubling. Tower of Trample is running on 550x445 then doubling it so the size is 1100x890 may yield good results visually (still blurry though)

I am semi-quoting the user Mystix of this thread. Credit to him:

* Alternatively, as most of you know, you can set Full Screen in the game with Alt+Enter

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Any idea when version 1.0 will be out?
At this point no,we have no idea when the 1.0 will drop,we have already a 3 Weeks delay and radio silence on discord!
As Artilaz said the 1.0v will be Heide content and bugfix.
We can only wait ,as soon i have news i will post them right away!

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Love the art wish there was actual sex though. It has a slider in the game for dominance and submissiveness at the top though unlike his other game. Maybe we will eventually be able to fuck?

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I like ToT so i have every reason to try this. Looking forward to this new game with (hopefully) some new sexy legs to look at and worship. After playing a bit Ada has the right kind of legs i was looking for, i hope there is a footjob of her in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Did Bo Wei at any point make a game with counter dominance? I like his art style, but after playing 3 games from him it gets repetitive...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I love the new Emissery content, looking forward to new content from the others. Especially the Noble, and as i mentioned yesterday i really hope there will be unique endings for all the women in the guild and that includes the spectators for being either dominant or submissive.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Damn, another one of those. TOT dissapointed me with lack of nudity and sexual content. This will propably dissapoint too

Nov 24, 2017
It's a VXAce game, I fear the max resolution is 640x480. You may try the trick suggested on though.
Or, if you have a virtual machine installed, you can launch the game from it and resize the window of the emulated OS.
OK, that is one incredibly handy program. Thanks for that.

Reactions: scrumbles
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes