RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

OdinWaerter45

Nov 15, 2019
My game is missing files like Audio/SE/Decision3 or Audio/SE/Cursor2. Can somebody help me out? I downloaded it from Mega and I tried anonfile.

gotjinxed

Feb 23, 2020
i'm stucked in heide's mission to wear her clothes indefinitely, i played like 15 fights at arena but i dont get any new scene, what i have to do to get more heide scenes?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
i'm stucked in heide's mission to wear her clothes indefinitely, i played like 15 fights at arena but i dont get any new scene, what i have to do to get more heide scenes?
Bruh the first four posts of this page is literally about what you're asking. Heide's ending is currently bugged and unavailable.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhbkhb
Oct 1, 2018
bug report : i played 15 fight at arena when wear her suilt she gave me and the count to she set me free increase each time i win instead of decrease. Now i got stuck on that suilt forever =.=

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Any update on WG 1.0.0, someone or a developer said that it would come out near end of March.
you must be new to the bowei and koda fanbase, let me show you around.

Here is where you sit and wait for the next update, estimated wait time 6-12months
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And over here is where you state a valid opinion but are met with unbridled rage from fans who have been indoctrinated to belive that the delayed delay of last years delay have been waiting over a year for an update.

And the newest addition to the waiting room

TL;DR
End of march was the last announcement but expect a delay as is the form with these project, the current focus is the main game.
1585532160390.png

• Haha
Reactions: mheath
Oct 6, 2018
you must be new to the bowei and koda fanbase, let me show you around.

Here is where you sit and wait for the next update, estimated wait time 6-12months

And over here is where you state a valid opinion but are met with unbridled rage from fans who have been indoctrinated to belive that the delayed delay of last years delay have been waiting over a year for an update.

And the newest addition to the waiting room

TL;DR
End of march was the last announcement but expect a delay as is the form with these project, the current focus is the main game.
View attachment 602020
Gotcha dude. Wouldn't be surprised then if it's delayed at the end of April ;(

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes